glcanon

Tanker Books/Novels

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

Yes. But still expense. I guess I have to raise prices for the Australian maintenance contract.

Hang on, charge the Poms - its their vehicle. ;)

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Ssnake said:

I didn't pay 200 bucks just on a single Challenger book.

Ah well if some of it is Land 400, Land 121 or even the M1A2 SEP v3 upgrade related I'll happily pay a pro rata amount. :)

Edited by Gibsonm

Hans-Peter Lohmann's book "Spähpanzer Luchs" from Motorbuch Verlag is probably the most comprehensive source ... but I don't think it was ever translated to English. Lohmann's book "Schützenpanzer Marder" was also pretty good (with co-author Rolf Hilmes) - but again, probably in German only. So, that would be the Tankograd's distinct advantage, being bilingual right from the start.

Sigh. Another 127.- EUR... and I'm by no means a completist. But, Tankograd's work deserves to be supported.

19 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Hans-Peter Lohmann's book "Spähpanzer Luchs" from Motorbuch Verlag is probably the most comprehensive source ... but I don't think it was ever translated to English.

Yes, I've looked for an English translation but never found one.  Tankograd books are universally excellent and in English (as well as German), as you state, so I'm looking forward to this one.