Åben hede 2014

D u k e

Servus guys,

I promised you some pictures of our trip to denmark.

3 friends of us + Erazor, Falli, Taz, Dr.Thodt, Eisenschwein, LtDan, Gladiator and I had a great time in denmark and the show of W@nker and his comrades was fantastic.

If I have a date for the 2015 event I will start the planning again.

You can see some pictures of friday and saturday and of course sunday (the main event) too.

Picture Gallery

cheers

D u k e

Edited by D u k e
english language difficult language

Servus,

Unfortunatly we have no pictures about our local futbol game.

Our sniper Gladiator can hit a target over 4000m wherever he want, but to make a goal from 1 meter distance, no chance. And he is world champion, a desaster.:clin:

cheers

D u k e

Edited by D u k e

Servus guys,

I promised you some pictures of our trip to denmark.

3 friends of us + Erazor, Falli, Taz, Dr.Thodt, Eisenschwein, LtDan, Gladiator and I had a great time in denmark and the show of W@nker and his comrades was fantastic.

If I have a date for the 2015 event I will start the planning again.

You can see some pictures of friday and saturday and of course sunday (the main event) too.

Picture Gallery

cheers

D u k e

Awesome pics D u k e, thanks for sharing! It looks like a fantastic event and great to see the Danish Army allowing so much access to their equipment, current and old. Also nice to see the PzBtl 911 crew together and to put faces to the names.

These pics are also a real credit to eSim and the quality of their external and internal 3D models. The Leopard 2A5, 1A5 DK-1, Centurion Mk 5/2, CV9035DK and Eagle IV all seem so familiar from Steel Beasts. Now, if only we could add a M41-DK1 to the stable <shameless plug>! :bigsmile:

These pics are also a real credit to eSim and the quality of their external and internal 3D models. The Leopard 2A5, 1A5 DK-1, Centurion Mk 5/2, CV9035DK and Eagle IV all seem so familiar from Steel Beasts.

Yeah, while I browsed the pics I was thinking, "Oh look, they made everything look just like SB!" :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...