CV90-30 Scenarios

j235667

Well pick the scenario you like and change the 90XX to 9030 to your liking. It should not break the scenario at all as long as you just right klick the unit and chose the 9030 in the vehicle list. then just save it under a new name and play as much 9030 you want. :luxhello:

/kt

• Members
It seems to me, rightly or wrongly, that most of the single player scenarios for CV90s are for the versions other than the CV90-30.

Your observation is correct, and shouldn't come as a big surprise. We added the CV90/40 in 2007, I think, the CV90/35 in 2011 (?), the CV90/30 in 2013. There's been a lot more time to build scenarios for the other vehicle types. But as was suggested above, it's easy to convert any given IFV centric scenario into one for the CV90/30.

:)

Yes, thank you. I have started editing some of the scenarios that aren't password protected.

Of course, changing from a CV90-40 to a CV90-30 changes the balance of things to a certain extent. For instance, with a good shot from the oblique or rear, the CV90-40 has a good chance of destroying or damaging a T72. A CV90-30 in the same situation had better look a hill to hide behind or some good cover.