Steel Beasts, where are we? Where are we going?

Stratos

I have not been following the development of the sim this last months, I'm on 2.640 version and wil like to know what features are added in latests patches/payware expansions and what are the plans for inmediate future, when are the next payware version planned and If we know something about it's features. I have been thinking lately in storing my copy as I don't have the time to play it anymore, but maybe that can change If next patch is interestig enough.

Thanks.

Have been reading all night as I had to work tonight. So If I understood correctly we have now T-55, T-62, M1A1 and several other new crewables, is that right? apart from updates on graphic engines and various bugfixes.

My question is, when the next payware update is planned?

Thanks mate. I can see both the T55 and T62 in the crewable part of the pdf's, but can't find when they were introduced Do those ones have 3d interior?

And how I can purchase what I need in order to stay up to date?

1. The T-55 isn't crewable.

2. When they are introduced doesn't matter as you'll get them all as part of 3.011.

3. No just a sight view.

4. Buy going to the store and buying the 3.011 update.

I uploaded the pics at photobucket, is the first time I had something similar to this. Will report the incident there. Sorry.

Anyway, If you get the 3.011 pdf notes, the T-55 chnges are listed under the Crewable vehicles area. Maybe is a error. Thanks for clarification!

I'd hope that we would see a crewable M-60 before a T-55.

This!

A crewable M60 would be nice to have, I don't care if it's an A1, A3, RISE-Passive, TTS, whatever.

While we're at it, I would really like to see a Leopard 1A3 or Leopard 1A4 made available, or at least something with equivalent performance. We already have and already use the Leopard AS1 as a substitute for the 1A3/1A4, but I wish we had a version with an IR night sight.

Even if we just had placeholder crew positions and gun sights I'd be happy.
This!

A crewable M60 would be nice to have, I don't care if it's an A1, A3, RISE-Passive, TTS, whatever.

While we're at it, I would really like to see a Leopard 1A3 or Leopard 1A4 made available, or at least something with equivalent performance. We already have and already use the Leopard AS1 as a substitute for the 1A3/1A4, but I wish we had a version with an IR night sight.

I agree, a crewable M60 would really be great.

M60 A2 would be cool too

I like the way you think. :)

I'd love the chance to yell out to the enemy forces "Oi!! Don't make me have to hit ya with me shillelagh!!"

*sigh* now I sound like my grandfather on my dad's side :)

Below is a photo from 1976 of 1st Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division (Mech) on Conn Barracks.

M60A2%20ConnBks%204.jpg

I'd love to have any version of the M-60 though like the guys above me.