Request for a Channel on TeamSpeak

Asid

• Moderators
Thank you for the support gentlemen.

Note to admin: The majority of the Dogs of War community are not registered on this site yet.

Regards

OK, the way it works is, someone posts that they want to create a VU channel. Then when five other people post that they want to join the VU, then it is created. This is a new thing we started because we grow tired of creating and maintaining channels that really only existed before for a few people to hang out in.

That said, it looks like you are on the right track. It seems like you have:

Asid

Panzers East

Nefaro

Spuds

Correct me if I included someone above that isn't an actual member.

The others that posted here are already members of another VU if I am not mistaken (US Armor). If you can get just more people from Grogheads to sign up and post here, or two more people from here to commit that they are members then you will have yourself a VU channel. Just posting that you support the creation of a new channel in TS does not meet the requirements. ;)

Hi Volcano

The people that have posted in support play regularly in the temporary DOW channel (courtesy of US ARMOR). However Some of the DOW community registered today on SteelBeasts.com and are awaiting clearance to post.

Regards