Sign in to follow this  
Blackhorse311

Having a problem with the "Jump to end if..." command

Here is what I have, and to my mind it should work, but someone with more experience please help me out.

-I have the player hitting a trigger. (Trigger X)

-I have a blue event, (Event Start) that is TRUE when Trigger X is true.

-I have a red event, (Max Time) that is true when (BLUE Event Start) is true, but after true, wait 1:00.

-I give a red vehicle a route. 1st stop is to a Defend position, 2nd stop is a direct line to an area way up in the corner of the map, out of the action area.

-I tell the red vehicle "Jump to end if... RED event Max Time is true"

HOW I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD WORK: Blue Player hits a trigger that spawns a red vehicle (not discussed here, that's working fine) that begins to drive to his first stop to defend against the Blue Player. After one minute, if the red vehicle is not dead, it should jump to the corner of the map.

HOW IT ACTUALLY WORKS: Red vehicle spawns, drives to his first defend point and just sits there. I've even linked a Blue event that will send a radio message when RED event Max Time is True, and the radio message comes across fine, but the red vehicle just sits there. :frown: :mad: :shoot computer then self:

Any ideas? I'm using the ProPE Beta Version BTW.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Blackhorse311

I believe that jump to end if is only valid for the first route, and is useful for randomising start positions of units, without needing multiple spawn-groups.

weird. You'd think that "end" would be the actual end of the entire journey, not just the first phase. Anyone have any idea how to do what I'm trying to do?

-Blackhorse311

You could:

1) Make an "Embark if" condition so that the EN vehicle departs his position and starts driving to the corner of the map (assault mode with hold fire); or

2) If you just want to get rid of the EN vehicle, you could set up a penalty zone, and have what ever is inside of it get destroyed, depending on the conditions you set for it.