Video Thread

DemolitionMan

2014-04-18 TGIF battle:

nIepmmSVXjk

Also, I just love YouTube's wonderful content ID system that mistakes artillery for techo music. :heu: Last time I got one of those false IDs I just edited the audio a bit and uploaded the video again. This time I'm trying to dispute it just to see what happens.

In the video he claims his genuine engine runs fine, so why doesn't he talk to the guys at Bovington who had all sorts of issues with their Tiger's engine and do some sort of time share deal.

You can use my engine in your tank and in return I get access/driving rights to the rest of the real vehicle?

Even if he flew there once a month it would be cheaper than the 40,000 Euro for track link and he'd get some free time back for his partner and family.

In the video he claims his genuine engine runs fine, so why doesn't he talk to the guys at Bovington who had all sorts of issues with their Tiger's engine and do some sort of time share deal.

You can use my engine in your tank and in return I get access/driving rights to the rest of the real vehicle?

Even if he flew there once a month it would be cheaper than the 40,000 Euro for track link and he'd get some free time back for his partner and family.

Honestly the engine seems like one of the parts that I would not want to be original on a replica assuming I could get a similar modern product that was more reliable.

Guest Killjoy

Because Bovington decided to do something rather stupid and gave it maximum revs and blew two pistons through the top of the original Maybach Engine casing. :c: :mad3:

Have you guys seen this one?

It's about the pride of sweden; The STRV 103 Live fire trials agains it armour

Excellent find.

Thanks really enjoyed the video

They have a S_tank in bovington tank museum.

A very impressive Tank/Tank hunter a truly excellent design.

Its always been in my top ten.

I hope one day we will see it in SB

Have you guys seen this one?

It's about the pride of sweden; The STRV 103 Live fire trials agains it armour!

Enjoy!

MiWCpIJ5dBw

Actually, that would be kinda cool to see in SB, if the engine could support it's unique method of aiming.