Video Thread

DemolitionMan

I guess that if you have air supremacy, your next concern would be having a mid-air collision with one of your own aircraft if the airspace is congested.

I think that in eastern Ukraine, the biggest concern is getting hit by portable anti aircraft missiles. (the second biggest concern is someone spotting your position from that awesome go pro-video you just had to put on youtube).

-C-

Having a chat with some people about whether I can post some training videos I made for Soviet assaults.

If cleared these show the Battalion transitioning from:

Battalion in column

Company columns

Platoon columns

Assault formation (extened line just as the cross the LD)

Including the doctrinal distances from the Blue defenders that these happen.

Probably old news to SVU members but maybe useful to others.

I take it this could not happen? Would have loved to see those.

No, but I was allowed to post a trimmed PowerPoint showing SB map and 3D views of the various stages.

Posted it here some time ago - I think Tjay looked at it and commented.

UPDATE: Found it:

http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showpost.php?p=258822&postcount=25

Looks like I'm SOL. The link to the drop box folder says there had been too much traffic and thus account was closed. Would have loved to see that. Thanks anyways.

Looks like I'm SOL. The link to the drop box folder says there had been too much traffic and thus account was closed. Would have loved to see that. Thanks anyways.

Mark is too famous for his own dropbox :-):bigsmile:

I don't think its "closed" just blocked momentarily.

Certainly no one has sent me an email about closure.

I'm guessing wait 24hours.

If this "feature" persists I don't think I'll be able to post the BG ANZAC AARs after each meeting (since DropBox doesn't tell you which file is the issue) and will need to temporarily upload them into the TS browser - but that will have to be if people specifically ask for one and it would need to be deleted straight after that person got it.

Edited by Gibsonm