Video Thread

DemolitionMan

While it's kind of cool to start with, I think after a few months dissasembing all the equipment could get old very fast. Unless you are trying use it as some sort of visual guide disassembling the real item it might prove helpful.

This "game" was clearly designed for mechanically inclined OCD people, such as myself. My favorite toy growing up was a little tool set which I used to take apart anything mechanical that I could get my hands on. Sometimes I could even get them back together! :bigsmile: My mother was not so fond of my hobby. Especially when "all of a sudden" the TV didn't work anymore. :clin:

This "game" was clearly designed for mechanically inclined OCD people, such as myself. My favorite toy growing up was a little tool set which I used to take apart anything mechanical that I could get my hands on. Sometimes I could even get them back together! My mother was not so fond of my hobby. Especially when "all of a sudden" the TV didn't work anymore.

LOL, glad to know I wasn't alone, in my instance though there wasn't a single working clock of any kind or working wristwatch for 20 years in my home, or my grandmothers, or great grandmothers, or aunts. :)