Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Very interesting review in all new IFV displayed in ITEC 2017 and that are compiting for the Czech Republic BMP2 replacement program.

Interesting designs, all very attfractive I have to say. B|

Edited by Furia

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:34 PM, Furia said:

First time I see a 360 degree video of a combat from an attack helicopter.

Awesome :o

You can move the camera around with your mouse for those that are not familiar with this format

Neat,  finally watched this video today.  My unit was the unit that opened the airport there in Mosul.   Strange looking at the airport now, and to the left of the airport I was able to see the area where my CHU was.

I had hoped that Germany, France, US, UK, Italy, etc. would have participated starting in 2014, they were all invited. They are invited again to join and particiapte in the Tank Biathlon this year.   Seeing Leclercs, ZTZ(Type)-96s, T72B3, Abrams M1A2 SEP, Leopard 2s, Arietes, T-90As, Challenger 2s, etc. all ligned up next to eachother would be an awesome sight.

Edited by lavictoireestlavie

its from open hede.. 16 i think or 15 along with some demonstrations during slagelse GHR open house.. plus the only leopard 1a5dks we have left are placed with the armoured veteran clubs... the rest have been sold to FFG a couple of years ago... where if i remember correct they were sold to chile.

Edited by DK-DDAM