Video Thread

DemolitionMan

I put this one up a while ago, but this is Frontline Rhodesia by Nick Downie. I put in some commentary/explanation on how Fireforce was typically employed in the form of text at the bottom. This is real footage of a real war, so take that into account before watching if such things are disturbing to you. Also, I care about the tactics, not the politics.

14 minutes ago, Zaphod said:

anyway we can get a copy of this mission , for those who were not capable of being there?

Oh , and Mir great narration for mission deployment 

Thanks, I wanted to try something a bit different from my previous videos. 

See the thread under Multiplayer Engagements for the .sce file.

Just now, Mirzayev said:

Thanks, I wanted to try something a bit different from my previous videos. 

See the thread under Multiplayer Engagements for the .sce file.

I think it is a great idea you get the ...this scenario for dummies  approach :)

In a few seconds I knew what I needed to know. to bad there is not an animated version for the briefing  

43 minutes ago, Mirzayev said:

Please, elaborate on the animated version. I'm honestly not 100% following you on that one. :)

Just like the beginning of your video you were drawing it out and explaining at the same time. It would be nice to have the briefing like that before the mission starts. Sometimes you have to search for reference points, positions , and objectives while the briefing is being told to you. 

The Trace could be posted a few day before the mission. In this way we all can look it over, understand the commander intent,  and search for any points/ref's to the orders. Then in game briefing would be a bit quicker and fewer questions to commanders.

just a screenshot and a word file is all that is required to brief us all days before the mission.

My 2 cents