Video Thread

DemolitionMan

44 minutes ago, stormrider_sp said:

At 1:33, they are playing steel beasts!

Yes, Spanish Army is one of the professional users of SB. That´s the only reason why you can find crewable Spanish vehicles and/or versions in the PE, as local desings are not so popular or known outside our boundaries.

On 1/11/2019 at 10:20 AM, marques said:

Yes, Spanish Army is one of the professional users of SB. That´s the only reason why you can find crewable Spanish vehicles and/or versions in the PE, as local desings are not so popular or known outside our boundaries.

I quite like the VEC.

Its amphibious plus the 20 mm/thermal sight make it a pretty decent Recon vehicle.

I  like the VEC also, although it´s fairly outdated nowadays. But the concept for a Cavalry vehicle is still valid, in my humble point of view, and I´d love to see just a modern versión of the VEC concept.

And yes, it was designed to be amphibious and actually the prototype had two hidrojets at the back, where it has now two storage compartments. But the production vehicle lost that capacity.

• 2 weeks later...