Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Wow, they had to do 10 pushups...how barbaric.

And they were stuck in a shitty room for 6 days. I don't know how they survived. :roll:

....and wash toilets with their bare hands and shit in plastic bags. since the guards weren't allowed to beat the "prisoners" they had to be inventive.

i suppose you haven't been in a solitary confinement after a wet night out on town.

doesn't take more than an hour before you start walking on the walls.

its nothing compared to the army though. hell, US prisoners has it more comfortable than soldiers in iraq.

i suppose you haven't been in a solitary confinement after a wet night out on town.

doesn't take more than an hour before you start walking on the walls.

I'm betting that in 6 days time I'm not going to forget its just an experiment. I think the problem was they were all a bunch of hippy psychology students that couldn't handle the harsh realities of the real world.

I'm betting that in 6 days time I'm not going to forget its just an experiment. I think the problem was they were all a bunch of hippy psychology students that couldn't handle the harsh realities of the real world.

you wouldn't last 24 hours.

I'm with Scud on this one... what a farce.

The only interesting part was John Wayne the guard. He seemed to enjoy being sadistic and definitely showed no remorse. I bet he pulled wings off of flies when he was a kid.

LOL

Wish we could bet on it.

the bet is on that you won't be crawling all over with no outside stimuli like books and cards.

oh, and a sadistic guard who comes every hour and tells you you need to take 10 pushups,

then forces you to clean toilets with your hands.

what i see in this video is clear ties to what happened in nazi germany.

people got caught up in their roles, and didn't realize what was happending until berlin lay in ruins. and even then some people continued fighting.

Posted by dejawolf

what i see in this video is clear ties to what happened in nazi germany.

people got caught up in their roles, and didn't realize what was happending until berlin lay in ruins. and even then some people continued fighting.

Yeah, in Berlin, people fought with an awful lot of fanaticism. People who tried to surrender got shot and hung, while entire sections of the city were literally ground to dust by artillery and rockets. It made the travel a little difficult for Truman when he toured the city, I know that much.