Video Thread

DemolitionMan

• 2 weeks later...

November 2015 video of a Ukr 2b9 crew receiving counter-battery fire.  First outgoing rounds are fired at ~15 seconds.  First incoming counter-fire begins landing ~1:35 mins, intensifies and ends ~2:00 min.  The crew returns to the position at ~2:15 mins and attempts to pack up at an excruciatingly slow pace before a second (effective) salvo begins to land ~3:10 mins.  I don't get the impression anyone was wounded in this encounter luckily.  

human females are the same species, but they may as well be different animals. there is an effort in western civilization to brainwash us into believing they are the same, or that they are separate but equal, and unfortunately i think the average man has bought into this- outside of the military, raised in a feminine primary upbringing to look up to them in the absence of male role models other than in movies and fantasy, (most males are exposed to more female teachers and/or and female guidance as their primary upbringing and to continuously look to them for behavior cues), not understanding that they are different- female brain structures have been proven to be different in terms of prioritizing and sorting information (males are shown to naturally have better hand/eye coordination at younger ages, can throw and hit targets more accurately, hence when we say the females 'throw like a girl'. in other words, male brains are clearly the evolutionary product of our hominid hunter ancestors and females were not, who were under different selection pressures to care for themselves and their offspring. males tend to play video games while focusing their efforts on targets and goals, females show much more interest in the characters themselves in relation to one another, indicating the female preference for social awareness as a basic survival trait rather than hunting/fighting skill or mechanical interests); one very interesting fact is that when males are visually attracted to women, the part of the brain responsible for tool use seems to be stimulated, which implies the male brain, a more natural problem solver, is involuntarily sorting out how to 'get the girl' so to speak. the female endocrine systems and hormones are different (which is an enormous difference right there in their implications), and of course we know of the physical differences which we are attracted to visually. generally i am quite fed up with the insertion of females into everything we have that as a separate male space, it's like a form of female subversion and eventual dominance of every last thing that is male owned. don't get into the habit of thinking there are loads of females out there interested in tanks and you haven't found them- they're not. they're not wired like that. you'd be naturally seeing them gather here by the same amount as other men if they were like that- the medium is the message. the fact that they are not here tells you that is so.

so why do females do this? it's not the subject matter itself so much as they seemed to be naturally wired to invade and eavesdrop on male spaces to see what the males are up to without them- what are they talking about? is it any use to a female? is it something that would benefit the female? finally, though few of them admit it, females get off on male attention, so any attention which is not directed to them (and say at the tanks) elicits a jealous reaction. nick moran has a youtube channel with lots of subscribers, that's lots of male attention out there that can be directed on to this female when they see her. just you watch- in the comments section of this video there will be male audiences who remark that she is hot or attractive or what have you, and attention will get off the subject of the tanks and on to her. again, this is likely a natural product of females throughout the ages living off of the effort and attention of the males. you see it happening everywhere- females don't naturally have an interest in sci fi conventions and these male gathering spaces, the females eventually 'broke down the barriers' to get in to get thirsty male attention, or to monetize the male attention as paid sci fi costume models and so forth. the appearance of the females in male spaces tends to dupe males into projecting male interests and male behaviors onto the females, as if they were here for the same reasons. they are not. would females be visiting tanks on their own and getting a tour if they knew they weren't going to be broadcast before a large audience? highly unlikely, i'd say the chance is nil.

Edited by Captain_Colossus

16 hours ago, Captain_Colossus said:

human females are the same species, but they may as well be different animals. there is an effort in western civilization to brainwash us into believing they are the same, or that they are separate but equal, and unfortunately i think the average man has bought into this- outside of the military, raised in a feminine primary upbringing to look up to them in the absence of male role models other than in movies and fantasy, (most males are exposed to more female teachers and/or and female guidance as their primary upbringing and to continuously look to them for behavior cues), not understanding that they are different- female brain structures have been proven to be different in terms of prioritizing and sorting information (males are shown to naturally have better hand/eye coordination at younger ages, can throw and hit targets more accurately, hence when we say the females 'throw like a girl'. in other words, male brains are clearly the evolutionary product of our hominid hunter ancestors and females were not, who were under different selection pressures to care for themselves and their offspring. males tend to play video games while focusing their efforts on targets and goals, females show much more interest in the characters themselves in relation to one another, indicating the female preference for social awareness as a basic survival trait rather than hunting/fighting skill or mechanical interests); one very interesting fact is that when males are visually attracted to women, the part of the brain responsible for tool use seems to be stimulated, which implies the male brain, a more natural problem solver, is involuntarily sorting out how to 'get the girl' so to speak. the female endocrine systems and hormones are different (which is an enormous difference right there in their implications), and of course we know of the physical differences which we are attracted to visually. generally i am quite fed up with the insertion of females into everything we have that as a separate male space, it's like a form of female subversion and eventual dominance of every last thing that is male owned. don't get into the habit of thinking there are loads of females out there interested in tanks and you haven't found them- they're not. they're not wired like that. you'd be naturally seeing them gather here by the same amount as other men if they were like that- the medium is the message. the fact that they are not here tells you that is so.

so why do females do this? it's not the subject matter itself so much as they seemed to be naturally wired to invade and eavesdrop on male spaces to see what the males are up to without them- what are they talking about? is it any use to a female? is it something that would benefit the female? finally, though few of them admit it, females get off on male attention, so any attention which is not directed to them (and say at the tanks) elicits a jealous reaction. nick moran has a youtube channel with lots of subscribers, that's lots of male attention out there that can be directed on to this female when they see her. just you watch- in the comments section of this video there will be male audiences who remark that she is hot or attractive or what have you, and attention will get off the subject of the tanks and on to her. again, this is likely a natural product of females throughout the ages living off of the effort and attention of the males. you see it happening everywhere- females don't naturally have an interest in sci fi conventions and these male gathering spaces, the females eventually 'broke down the barriers' to get in to get thirsty male attention, or to monetize the male attention as paid sci fi costume models and so forth. the appearance of the females in male spaces tends to dupe males into projecting male interests and male behaviors onto the females, as if they were here for the same reasons. they are not. would females be visiting tanks on their own and getting a tour if they knew they weren't going to be broadcast before a large audience? highly unlikely, i'd say the chance is nil.

I don't undertstand this post. Is it supposed to be in reference to the video posted just before.

You think that there should be a "protected space" for males?

You think that if the males get distracted, its the females fault? And for that reason females should stay off certain topics?

Doesn't that sound rather snowflaky?

You made broad generalizations, that while maybe true in many cases, don't fit all.

I'm for equality....equality in chance that is.

If a female is suited for and interested in a job, she should do it.  Having quotas for males/females in any job of position is just stupid (and filthy communism btw)

Edited by Grenny

18 hours ago, Captain_Colossus said:

human females...

...say the chance is nil.

Did you had some kind of divine Inspiration at midnight or some drinks too much?

As Grenny I'm not sure what to think about your post. I can't tell what the females you spoke of think but the ones I have seen in the military are physically more capable than the average forum guy of 30 or 40+ years.

That said, I hope my daughter can join any branch she likes when she has grown up and become a badass soldier like her daddy before 😂

Edited by FSKRipper

alright look. i knew this was going to happen- broad generalizations and you can't generalize and this sort of thing. sure. i'm sorry but there is scientific proof that female brains are different. this isn't idle speculation. it is a fact. and most men have this habit of rushing in on their horses and doing thus: "i'll save you m'lady. i'll come in and protect you from the awful slime. i'm the good guy. say, how about your phone number and let's have a date...." deep down men are wired like that, it is the protector provider instinct, and it prevents them from understanding females. you see men are quite good at figuring out the world with scientific theories and broad understanding about how things work- except when it comes to women. that's where they become completely irrational, they get all triggered and offended. they've been primarily raised in a feminine primary upbringing, plus all the disney movies and cultural approbations of their minds telling them to get offended any time female behaviors are explained and they don't match up to their images of their mothers, daughters, disney princess images and what have you. it's always the same thing- "i know females who can mop the floor with most men." and it's men's natural behavior in any sort of gender issue to come in an irrationally make these kinds of statements about women, and throw their own gender under the bus and not side with their own gender, much like vichy france. if you don't agree that women are as strong as you, and perhaps better, then you're an obviously insecure man. the interesting thing is you don't see women selling out their own gender the way you see men doing it to theirs. maybe that has something to do with testosterone levels across the globe declining- again, a broad statement, but i'm going to go with the science here, not upset men.

so, do you see females starting defense companies and designing tanks? do you see them creating war themed video games with tanks? how many female modellers do you know with hobbies of building or creating tank art? how many females do you know have the slightest interest in tanks? they don't? it's really quite simple. female behavior and motivations, being a different gender are different than you. and it's right in plain sight. lately you see all these movies and comic book characters where the leads have been changed from male to female- it's the males doing this, under their feminine overlords basically telling them to do it or get lost. the irony is women don't have interest in the subject matter itself. you don't see women drawing up comics and stories with new characters and new plotlines- what's happeing instead is that the existing stuff with male characters gets hijacked and changed to be females. so this fits in with female nesting strategies to take what men have and appropriate them for themselves. females are primarily not content creators of much at all. you can get offended or whatever, i really don't care.

now i don't want to upset ssnake or hijack this too much, so feel free to pm me if you want a real debate, one based on observable patterns and not just getting upset and triggered.

40 minutes ago, Captain_Colossus said:

No need to get defensive man...

Just again, you generalize where you should not.

The spectra of bevaiour are so wide and variing (and depending on many more factores the chromosome setup) that you simply can not nail down "typical behaviors for XY/XX"

You simplify it so much, it becomes a caricature.

Just plain and simple: If someone is able and interested in a job, why on earth should anyone allowed deny this person a try at it. Because of perceived typical behaviors?

Why should there be a "safe space" for men?

Edited by Grenny

you didn't answer a single question. why did you dodge the questions? because you KNOW what i am saying is true. you know it is true.

you don't see females creating this content. they don't have youtube channels about tanks or create anything at all which relates to the subject matter. that's not what they are.

men on the other hand do this thing where these observations about women offend them- but they can't rationally argue against them either.

want to see the studies where it is demonstrated that females have an own group bias, in other words, in any dispute about which gender is 'right' and which gender is 'wrong', women overwhelmingly side with women in the matter, whereas men don't have such in group preference. in fact most men will side with women if the woman is attractive enough. again, studies have shown this, it's not idle speculation. it's in our brain wiring probably evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to do this.

waiting for that pm.

18 minutes ago, Captain_Colossus said:

you didn't answer a single question. why did you dodge the questions? because you KNOW what i am saying is true. you know it is true.

you don't see females creating this content. they don't have youtube channels about tanks or create anything at all which relates to the subject matter. that's not what they are.

men on the other hand do this thing where these observations about women offend them- but they can't rationally argue against them either.

want to see the studies where it is demonstrated that females have an own group bias, in other words, in any dispute about which gender is 'right' and which gender is 'wrong', women overwhelmingly side with women in the matter, whereas men don't have such in group preference. in fact most men will side with women if the woman is attractive enough. again, studies have shown this, it's not idle speculation. it's in our brain wiring probably evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to do this.

waiting for that pm.

I didn't see any real questions, more of a rant to me tbh.

Your questions are nothing to really work on...as they aim to single cases that can not be generalized(again)

1st: I work in the denfence industry, I have female colloegues

2nd: In the unit I serve in with the reserves, has female TC's and and a female plt-ldr

44 minutes ago, Captain_Colossus said:

so, do you see females starting defense companies and designing tanks? do you see them creating war themed video games with tanks? how many female modellers do you know with hobbies of building or creating tank art? how many females do you know have the slightest interest in tanks? they don't?

1st: I work in the defence industry, I have female collegues designing weapons...

2nd:  the unit I serve in with the reserves, has female TC's and and a female plt-ldr

Whats your point?

i've made my point clear. when someone asks where are the girls they aren't meeting (because of similar interests in tanks)? i'm saying that you will likely never find that, because females aren't the same and don't have the same interests. the irony is this- you knew this already growing up as a young lad. remember when you were young, you knew with your pals that the girls were different- and it showed, it was right in plain sight. they had different interests. they weren't playing in the dirt with army men and tanks and whatnot, they were doing their own thing. over time, a gradual programming starts to set in. one that convinces you that they are the same as you, if not better. as your own adult mind develops, this has far reaching implications. take your own case, which is not unusual, because it's happening everywhere (multiply grenny millions and millions of times for every other western citizen raised in a similar way, and you get society as you do now on a large scale). clearly i've made this plain, and the reason i bring this up is to disabuse men of this programming- IF they want to see it. i have found, strangely that many don't. they really hold onto their illusions and use every manner of conceit to justify this absurd notion.

pm, please

5 minutes ago, Captain_Colossus said:

i've made my point clear. when someone asks where are the girls they aren't meeting (because of similar interests)? i'm saying that you will likely never find that, because females aren't the same and don't have the same interests. the irony is this- you knew this already growing up as a young lad. remember when you were young, you knew with your pals that the girls were different- and it showed, it was right in plain sight. they had different interests. they weren't playing in the dirt with army men and tanks and whatnot, they were doing their own thing. over time, a gradual programming starts to set in. one that convinces you that they are the same as you, if not better. clearly i've made this plain, and the reason i bring this up is to disabuse men of this programming- IF they want to see it. i have found, strangely that they don't. they really hold onto their illusions and use every manner of conceit to justify this absurd notion.

pm, please

If you insist on generalizing from your experience on everyone else...ok, what ever.

Its just the point that you are asserting motives and an interessets on others...and again generalize.

PS.:

1 hour ago, Captain_Colossus said:

you didn't answer a single question. why did you dodge the questions?

Pot calling the knettle...

PM? Don't think so. Thinks like that are best discussed in public. If you think this is the wrong thread, open an other one.