Video Thread

DemolitionMan

didn't work huh? well there must be something wrong with your data, because females are no different than males.

i would think most of us in our formative years went through that period where girls were yucky and had cooties, they had no use, couldn't throw a ball as good or whatever. must have all been an illusion. well what happens is over time as your hormones kick in, you start viewing them differently, those romantic and protective feelings kick in and you begin to see this situation in a different light. on top of that society manipulates you into going too far with the idea that they are motivated and behave the same way as you do.

without even looking at nick moran's video, i am going to predict you won't see any apparent female viewers making comments and getting interested in the subject matter. what you will see however are men making comments about the woman. this dynamic is rather in plain sight, but some guys have blinders on. or it's like that movie they live where they can't see the reptilian aliens that exist under the facade

i am exiting this thread and i opened a new topic:

Edited by Captain_Colossus

10 hours ago, Captain_Colossus said:

didn't work huh? well there must be something wrong with your data, because females are no different than males.

i would think most of us in our formative years went through that period where girls were yucky and had cooties, they had no use, couldn't throw a ball as good or whatever. must have all been an illusion. well what happens is over time as your hormones kick in, you start viewing them differently, those romantic and protective feelings kick in and you begin to see this situation in a different light. on top of that society manipulates you into going too far with the idea that they are motivated and behave the same way as you do.

without even looking at nick moran's video, i am going to predict you won't see any apparent female viewers making comments and getting interested in the subject matter. what you will see however are men making comments about the woman. this dynamic is rather in plain sight, but some guys have blinders on. or it's like that movie they live where they can't see the reptilian aliens that exist under the facade

i am exiting this thread and i opened a new topic:

I was jesting captain.

I have three daughters none of them showed any interest in a career in the military and that was fine with me.

"The largest military exercise in our country took place in 1984 and was called Shield 84. It was attended by 60,000 soldiers from seven countries. Compared to the usual exercises of the Warsaw Pact troops, however, there was one unique feature - a mass launch of 72 aircraft that had to leave the airport in Zatec in just five minutes."

2 hours ago, Vikingo said:

"The largest military exercise in our country took place in 1984 and was called Shield 84. It was attended by 60,000 soldiers from seven countries. Compared to the usual exercises of the Warsaw Pact troops, however, there was one unique feature - a mass launch of 72 aircraft that had to leave the airport in Zatec in just five minutes."

Ill have to watch that later but the SA-4 launcher in the thumbnail always looked hilarious to me, like its gonna tip over any moment...

• Members
7 hours ago, Maj.Hans said:

Ill have to watch that later but the SA-4 launcher in the thumbnail always looked hilarious to me, like its gonna tip over any moment...

That's why they mount those rocket stabilizers.

1 hour ago, Grenny said:

New tankies?

KT...please translate?

Yeah conscript tankers in the making. The have 2-3 months to go and have started to work in company frame and have just concluded a ”tough” Fields exercise with a physical endurance competition in the end, and on passning that They are Now tankers and received the tank coy badge of P7 regiment... basicly...

Edited by Kingtiger

• Members

Those aren't "missiles". Those are the stabilizers. Fun fact, they couldn't get the big ones to fire reliably enough, so you can also see small stabilizer-stabilizer rockets on the big ones, if you look closely:

I think he was refereing to the vehicle while driving...so the missles are just one big high-up mass.

Weather they have stabilizer rockets is a bit irrelevant for driving.

(alltough I'd like to see what the vehcile does with burning stab-rockets on top  😁 )

3 hours ago, Grenny said:

I think he was refereing to the vehicle while driving...so the missles are just one big high-up mass.

Weather they have stabilizer rockets is a bit irrelevant for driving.

(alltough I'd like to see what the vehcile does with burning stab-rockets on top  😁 )

I think he's being a smartass...I think....I'm just not sure...

• 2 weeks later...