Video Thread

DemolitionMan

13 hours ago, marques said:

interesting that last video but… bullet, seriusly? seconds?

Appart from that, the caliber is also wrong or is there a 105mm T-55 chinese versión?

as far as I know the PLA doesn't field "t-55" tanks. The chinese use their own designations and locally produce their own with upgrades and modifications, i.e., type 88 tank resembles base t-55 with added track skirts, sensors, and a 105mm gun.

7 hours ago, Captain_Colossus said:

as far as I know the PLA doesn't field "t-55" tanks. The chinese use their own designations and locally produce their own with upgrades and modifications, i.e., type 88 tank resembles base t-55 with added track skirts, sensors, and a 105mm gun.

you are fully right, that´s what I tried to say with "t-55 chinese versión". Anyway, I did not know that the main gun changed, I always assumed that they kept the russian calibers. Is this 105 "inspired" in the L7?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ugh. That one again. I had hoped with would quickly fall into obscurity.

Besides, I'm not the man "behind all this", I'm just the public face. Pretty much everybody else on the team deserves more praise. It's just, they like their privacy. Just like I do, but we drew straws and I got the short one, so I have to put my myself in front of cameras.

Yeah, I know there´s more to eSim Games then just you, but hey, your the man up front, in other words, "the front man of the band" 😊

Still nice to see a face behind a name...

You did get a bit nervous on that take, guess you knew you were going prime-time 😁

All the best!  <S>

Edited by Red2112
spelling