Video Thread

DemolitionMan

17 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Besides, I'm not the man "behind all this", I'm just the public face. Pretty much everybody else on the team deserves more praise. It's just, they like their privacy. Just like I do, but we drew straws and I got the short one, so I have to put my myself in front of cameras.

Spoken like a leader

• Members

Oh god. That's such terrible writing, suppresses crucial context, uses overblown clickbait wording, passes two months-old publicity stunts as "news", and doesn't even get the combat mass of a Leopard 2A4 right (unless a pound is now 245.5 grams). A sad but fitting illustration of what passes as journalism in the UK these days.

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

Oh god. That's such terrible writing, suppresses crucial context, uses overblown clickbait wording, passes two months-old publicity stunts as "news", and doesn't even get the combat mass of a Leopard 2A4 right (unless a pound is now 245.5 grams). A sad but fitting illustration of what passes as journalism in the UK these days.

Well they dont call it the Daily Fail for nothing😁

33 minutes ago, Ssnake said:

Maybe I should adjust the spread data for the 23mm rounds in SB. They're high already, but maybe not high enough...

- "Wo ist der Haltepunkt?"

-"Ja."

oder:

"Nicht Haltepunkt,  Wahrscheinlichkeitsraum"

😂

Edited by Grenny

1 hour ago, Ssnake said:

Maybe I should adjust the spread data for the 23mm rounds in SB. They're high already, but maybe not high enough...

And delay the release by X weeks (internal V and V, acceptance testing, ...) ? - Standby for pitchforks outside the eSim offices. :)