Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Compilation of US Navy A-1 Skyraiders, A-4 Skyhawks and F-8 Crusaders attacking ground targets over North and South Vietnam in the 1960s.  The launch of a relatively rare Bullpup guided missile is visible at 2:40 but the most notable "weapon" can be seen at 3:25 as CDR Clarence J. Stoddard in a VA-25 A-1H Skyraider releases a "toilet bomb" to commemorate 6 million pounds of ordnance dropped in October 1965

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/time-u-s-navy-1h-skyraider-dropped-toilet-bomb-north-vietnam/

THAT TIME A U.S. NAVY A-1H SKYRAIDER DROPPED A “TOILET BOMB” ON NORTH VIETNAM

spacer.png

Death for T-55 tanks and his crew.

Edited by Rad

Солдаты инженерного батальона 1-й бригады (1BEB), боевой группы 1-й бронетанковой бригады, 1-й пехотной дивизии развертывают и пересекают мост с тяжелыми ножницами в лагере Адажи,  Латвия , 27 ноября 2021 г.

Edited by Rad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bards of War: Fighting is Everything
Produced in 2018 by Scott Kesterson which features unprecedented access to the Edmonton based troops of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry (PPCLI) during 10 days of summer 2006 fighting in Afghanistan. His film is what came of that time – war through the eyes of a soldier.

10 days of summer 2006 fighting in Afghanistan.jpg

Edited by Rad

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, 12Alfa said:

No, they have no white "ID" painted on them, from stripes,-Z,O, and the ever popular V.

I have seen RU armor w/o the white markings.Are you sure thats not a T14? It sure looks like one,it has the red banner down the side,ive seen that on some RU armor.

1 hour ago, mpow66m said:

I have seen RU armor w/o the white markings.Are you sure thats not a T14? It sure looks like one,it has the red banner down the side,ive seen that on some RU armor.

I would think the tank commanders are instructing their gunners on no White ID markings, rather on red side banners, but I may be incorrect.

• Members

Probably holding them back until their staging areas are properly set up, possibly waiting for armored counterattacks rather than pissing them away in urban combat for which they seem even less suited, given that the crew completely operates under armor all the time.

But who knows what's going on in their heads. Most people who try to substitute their lack of knowledge with erroneous predictions fare worse than admitting to themselves that they have no clue. ;)

21 hours ago, mpow66m said:

Ahhh,ok. Do you think the T14 will br deployed?I ve seen Typhoons,Tigers,Tos,Pantsirs just about everything in the RUS arsenal but that.

That's because the T14 was never fielded.

The Russians busted budget and the production date was pushed to 2025.

13 hours ago, Ssnake said:

Probably holding them back until their staging areas are properly set up, possibly waiting for armored counterattacks rather than pissing them away in urban combat for which they seem even less suited, given that the crew completely operates under armor all the time.

Well there's only what a Company or Battalion of them?

Pretty hard to determine the Schwerpunkt here.

Edited by Gibsonm