Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Old T-72 taking hits, and still fighting, this just does not fit the "exploding tank " narrative. They do explode, just not as often as some would hope. 

Phase two started a few days ago, same method, massive Kailbr LBCM strikes.  1TD staged, and UA being fixed, watch for huge pincher movement. Any movement being destroyed to reinforce from north.

https://rumble.com/vziom1-rt-follows-russian-tank-crew-at-it-battle-against-asov-battalion-in-mariupo.html

Russian convoy, probably hit by direct fire or arty.

They don’t seem to be evading, not moving at all ??

(but video is probably edited to show only hits)

Question: why are they not moving (IF not) ?

(courtesy to Tanknet for the info)

9 minutes ago, Koen said:

Russian convoy, probably hit by direct fire or arty.

They don’t seem to be evading, not moving at all ??

(but video is probably edited to show only hits)

Question: why are they not moving (IF not) ?

(courtesy to Tanknet for the info)

Abandoned maybe ?

1-Possible fake, tow afv to said road, target (many craters in field) then drone vid (no pers required)

2- Mud, they get stuck, leave them there, move on foot, UA forces find and arty (no pers required)

3- Bait for UA arty, incoming on firing unit (no pers required)

4- Known RU rte, set up ambush when the units get stuck. (no pers required)

No pers is odd.

1 hour ago, mpow66m said:

whos gonna be the first to post about the Maj Gen of the USA being captured in Mariupol leading the Azoz,or whatever Batt.lllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.🐂💩

Not me.....https://www.europereloaded.com/french-involvement-in-ukraines-azov-battalion-and-macrons-call-to-putin/

https://qactus.fr/2022/04/04/ukraine-info-passee-sous-silence-et-pour-cause-un-helicoptere-avec-des-officiers-du-renseignement-francais-de-la-dgse-abattu-en-ukraine/

Edited by 12Alfa

9 hours ago, 12Alfa said:

Qactus is an "alternative" information provider; may I even say compirationist.

Besides DGSE is more like MI6 or CIA so they very likely have personnels pretty much everywhere around the world (aka spys).

8 hours ago, BlackDeath said:

Qactus is an "alternative" information provider; may I even say compirationist.

Besides DGSE is more like MI6 or CIA so they very likely have personnels pretty much everywhere around the world (aka spys).

The info is reported by other outlets, your attempt to taint this info is a fail.

I spent 10+ years in the Information warfare community. Unless you can provide any info to counter these sources info I would, as many, disregard any non-sourced comments.

Calling info compirationist is weak without evidence, many students have failed the course due to this very "term"

I would also note that "compirationist."  term caused many to view any user as lacking in creditability.

The events took place with eyewitness and vid/photo evidence from both sides

Choose your words carefully, the evidence points to a different conclusion.

Edited by 12Alfa

On 4/5/2022 at 7:29 PM, 12Alfa said:

1-Possible fake, tow afv to said road, target (many craters in field) then drone vid (no pers required)

2- Mud, they get stuck, leave them there, move on foot, UA forces find and arty (no pers required)

3- Bait for UA arty, incoming on firing unit (no pers required)

4- Known RU rte, set up ambush when the units get stuck. (no pers required)

No pers is odd.

5. Unit get stuck, comes under fire and legs it...

2 hours ago, 12Alfa said:

The info is reported by other outlets, your attempt to taint this info is a fail.

I spent 10+ years in the Information warfare community. Unless you can provide any info to counter these sources info I would, as many, disregard any non-sourced comments.

Calling info compirationist is weak without evidence, many students have failed the course due to this very "term"

I would also note that "compirationist."  term caused many to view any user as lacking in creditability.

...other "outlets" usually just copy from what they've found on the internet.

You should no that.

"Unless you can provide any info to counter these sources info I would, as many, disregard any non-sourced comments."

Just as the initial claim...

Reports from journalists in situ idealy supported by Video/photo material have higher credibility.

So far there is none...

1 hour ago, 12Alfa said:

Well, first of all, I didn't say that info was either true or false, having DGSE operators in Ukraine wouldn't surprise me.

What I did is pointing out the credibility of such "alternative" source; qactus is known in France as being close to the American Qanon mouvement. Actually, they do even claim their ties with Qanon (here qanon quebec).

https://qactus.fr/2020/11/09/q-infos-magnifique-message-de-qanon-quebec-merci/

Please remember that Qanon are the guys behind "QAnon's core belief is that the world is controlled by a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping child molesters" so using them as a reference is dubious to say the least.

Now, about the article itself, I read the whole thing; the only "proof" provided by the article is

image.png.ef92eb8dd83d08696d46e7a5a9735d86.png

=> Means journalists working in Ukraine noticed bodies of foreign soldiers dead in the crash site. As indicated, we are talking about military instructors, who they tried to evacuate along with Azov personnel. They found patches of Tanzania, South Africa and Marroco.
No evidence, no picture of any french operator thoughout in any of the sources.

Only argument advanced by the qactus is that Macron asked for an evacuation of civilians a few days before this crash + head of DGSE resigned. That is not a proof as far as I know.

Their source, https://reseauinternational.net/des-instructeurs-militaires-etrangers-se-trouvaient-egalement-dans-lhelicoptere-de-larmee-de-lair-des-forces-armees-ukrainiennes-abattu-pres-de-marioupol-par-un-stinger-manpads-capture/ doesn't give any more information and is as dubious

https://www.lemonde.fr/verification/source/reseau-international/

Can't talk about the russian source, but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board.

My guess is that they made the connection between both events and stated there was DGSE operator on board. But again, this is not a proof whatsoever.

So you may be an expert in information warfare, but that kind of sources is not what I could define as trustworthy.

but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board.

Speculation, Many have seen them, just because you haven't/or have seem them does not prove the link incorrect., it's your view, and we all respect your view on the situation.

you may be an expert in information warfare

No, said I worked in the field, later taught at the school.

pointing out the credibility of such "alternative" source; qactus

And failed to provide to any sources to give us here how your claim "alternative"  is in fact what you claim. Some people claim CNN is a news network.

As I posted, MI-8 being shot down, AND, by both sides. If you, and others can't find them, maybe your sources need to be looked at. We teach this very subject at the school, source creditability, and methods to confirm working theory(s).

When a person tries to defend/ or in this case why a source is a compirationist, or now the QAnon claim , your loosing the information war.

The claim of spys, QAnon leaves my head spinning, but this statement is the winner.

-Can't talk about the russian source, but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board.-

So you admit not knowing any R source, BUT know ," no picture that would provide any evidence" ...outstanding, move to the head of the class.

I'll end this , time will sort this out I would think.

Edited by 12Alfa

2 hours ago, Grenny said:

...other "outlets" usually just copy from what they've found on the internet.

You should no that.

"Unless you can provide any info to counter these sources info I would, as many, disregard any non-sourced comments."

Just as the initial claim...

Reports from journalists in situ idealy supported by Video/photo material have higher credibility.

So far there is none...

other "outlets" usually just copy from what they've found on the internet.

You should no that.

I do, and have the knowledge, as you, to filter through methods to confirm reports. One source I seen was in the same location of the crash site and posted what was there, including bodies, tail numbers, witnesses statements, just not from the "internet"

So far there is none...

Look harder plz.

Just as the initial claim..

But I did post links, which have other links, and so on. Maybe you missed that part?

We shall see if this story has legs, maybe it will fall under the Bio lab story (evidence?) that was read at the UN.

I have nothing further to add, I will end this as not to cause issues here.

59 minutes ago, 12Alfa said:

but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board.

Speculation, Many have seen them, just because you haven't/or have seem them does not prove the link incorrect., it's your view, and we all respect your view on the situation.

you may be an expert in information warfare

No, said I worked in the field, later taught at the school.

pointing out the credibility of such "alternative" source; qactus

And failed to provide to any sources to give us here how your claim "alternative"  is in fact what you claim. Some people claim CNN is a new network.

As I posted, MI-8 being shot down, AND, by both sides. If you, and others can't find them, maybe your sources need to be looked at. We teach this very subject at the school, source creditability, and methods to confirm working theory(s).

When a person tries to defend/ or in this case why a source is a compirationist, or now the QAnon claim , your loosing the information war.

The claim of spys, QAnon leaves my head spinning, but this statement is the winner.

-Can't talk about the russian source, but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board.-

So you admit not knowing any R source, BUT know ," no picture that would provide any evidence" ...outstanding, move to the head of the class.

I'll end this , time will sort this out I would think.

"And failed to provide to any sources to give us here how your claim "alternative"  is in fact what you claim. Some people claim CNN is a new network."

There you go : all are main info stream in France.

https://www.tf1info.fr/politique/dominion-et-le-trucage-de-l-election-presidentielle-2022-itineraire-d-une-fausse-rumeur-2214045.html

https://www.liberation.fr/politique/jean-michel-trogneux-bankruncanada-suicide-de-jean-luc-brunel-la-folle-semaine-des-complotistes-20220222_QCR37FKMUJCKFCHQLEU6VG4O5U/

https://factuel.afp.com/http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.afp.com%2F9AV3TT-1

https://www.nouvelobs.com/vaccination-anti-covid-19/20220125.OBS53654/je-verifie-tout-puis-je-screene-et-je-partage-voici-comment-s-informent-les-antivax.html

https://www.conspiracywatch.info/qactus

I don't, they do it themselves!

https://qactus.fr/2020/11/09/q-infos-magnifique-message-de-qanon-quebec-merci/

There is even a whole section dedicated to QAnon; what else should I say :

image.png.f074f28b8203cb239b9bb3ec74fa43b8.png

"but there is no picture that would provide any evidence of frenchies on board."

False, your source states journalists saw foreign soldiers dead on the crash site; they didn't specify they were french. They could have been American, or even Russian for that matter.

I didn't say those choppers didn't crash, there is clearly pictures of them; what I said is there is no evidence of French DGSE operators onboard those choppers contradicting what Qactus states in their article title.

With all that said, I suppose you don't read french, then. Sources provided by Qactus are at the bottom of the article, one of them in russian, which I don't read. Even if I can't read russian though, pictures posted on this website doesn't show anything related to frenchs operators.

Again, I am not rulling out that this choppers were sent out to exfiltrate French operators; nevertheless the claim by that website is by no mean a proof it happened as they do not provide any (even remotely solid) evidence.

Anyway as you say, time will sort this out.

Back to the main subject, that is mil videos.

Edited by BlackDeath