Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Impressive South Korea tank.

Look at minute 1:16 for the "posture control" :eek2::eek2:

That could be quite useful.

d5RgMvhwa88

Also here is a TV docu about the Leopard 2E simulator in one Spanish Army unit.

You can see here a new crew receiving the very basic lessons on the Leo 2E

(Sorry it is in Spanish, but I am sure the footage is worth watching)

I know the hardware is made by INDRA in Spain, but the screen images remind me highly to Steel Beasts.

Can somebody confirm they use Steel Beasts software for the tower simulator?

3Z5yTmtU_p8

Enjoy :biggrin:

Gentlemen. This are the three most interesting tank videos I have ever seen in my life.

For an Air Force guy like me, tanking teaching procedures and tank school were unknown.

Here you have almos one hours of US Marine Tank School. I highly recommend it to you. :shocked:

The US Marine Corps is outstanding as usual. What an impressive fighting organization!!

Rr1bdanv9tw

nN5JzU7wE7g

kWL_gj4Ou4A

Simply impressive and very educational.

Here is a small tribute video that I've made to DID's EF200. I've recently got completely obsessed with this game - Nostalgia rules!

Still making my way through the 280 pages long manual :o

Somebody beam me back to the 90's I wanna go back!!

Nice graphics for this arcade game. Maybe it would be good for atracting teenagers to the armour warfare, but despite the candy eye, I would not spend more than 5 minutes on that "game".

The only thing that I really liked much was the crew animations inside the tank :smilelove-1:. I hope one day with Steel Beast Pro Pe, version 34.765, we can have that. I am very patient :debile2:

Yeah, thats some eyecandy!

I can do without burning crewmenand squadies.

In that way I'm happy with our sprites or a less "realistic" Infantry model. Enough for the training with/against infantry...but abstract enough to avoid this sensationalist disgusting stuff.

(I just imagine some teenage retard playing this game..."Look at them burning...cool!!" :-( )

Edited by Grenny

I like the terrain, not sure how big landscapes it has but sure it looks nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGjNwp6YeBA

It's an arcade shooter yes, but still it looks great you have to give it that. I have never played the BF series, but I actually might going to give this a go just because of the graphics. As for shooters I just stick to my modded Doom - Doom 2 games :P