Video Thread

DemolitionMan

All kind of shit can happen there.

We've had one incident at the grenade range: The grenade slipped from the recruits hand, when he swung his arm back for the throw. (From the point where the grenade exploded, this may have happend in the vid.

)He and the safety officer did a nice and quick jump out of the throwing stand...no one hurt.

Thats why we do "jump out" drills before each live-grenade throw.

Guest theGUNSLINGER

that was a sad day in Canada we had high hopes if im not mistaken that was the year that gretzky should have taken a penalty shot and crawford kept him on the bench, also the i believe the first time NHL'ers were allowed back to play in the olympics, not sure if im messing years up or not

that was a sad day in Canada we had high hopes if im not mistaken that was the year that gretzky should have taken a penalty shot and crawford kept him on the bench, also the i believe the first time NHL'ers were allowed back to play in the olympics, not sure if im messing years up or not

I think it was the olympic games after they allowed NHLs, 1998, because i remember watching some games in the school.

Dont remember if Gretzky should have taken a penaltyshoot either.

Good CV9030 FIN and army.

ITÄ2 harjoitus - Mekanisoidun taisteluosaston taistelu

ITÄ2 harjoitus - Panssarijääkärijoukkue

ITÄ2 harjoitus - Moottoripyörälähetti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDNnIWKNpA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

ITÄ2 harjoitus - Ympäristö osana harjoitusta

ITÄ2 harjoitus - Loppusodan viimeinen päivä

Panssaripataljoona - Ei teknoarmeijalle

Edited by Climber

Guest theGUNSLINGER

thats what i need for the commute to work in the winter months in canada, definetly wont be any slow pokes in the fast line when i show up in there rear view mirror