Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Pretty sad. But the video was unnecessary to prove the point. I've seen all before with players from all the teams taking "dives." Such agony! 10 seconds later their on their feet just fine.

All sorts of pro sports seem to have ways of "selling it" to get a bogus penalty. Some are just more ludicrous than others.

Edited by Captain_Thunder

Bangkok Dangerous "Fate" :

Cheers!

Sir! You have just made my day! You know how long I have been trying to find out the artist & the name of the song? I owe you a beer buddy! Cheers! Gonna watch the movie as well just for the soundtrack!

It's not that quiet at low altitude. I find it difficult to believe that you'd be able to sneak up on a target such as those depicted in the video at low altitude. You'd have to wonder about accuracy from operational altitudes or how stable it is in higher winds. I'm guessing you also don't want the operator to twitch or sneeze with that MG armed and pointing the wrong way. It kind of swung around toward the operator after he took out those manequins, hope he had the weapon on safe.

It kind of reminds me of miniaturized 'Hunter Killer' from "Terminator."

Guest Killjoy
SNPJMk2fgJU#!

It handles the recoil quite well.. as long as you don't go full auto..

You guys realize that was totally fake right?