Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Guest Killjoy

@Zip

2:28 *Drops to knees in awe*

Diablo 3 - another happy customer:

GsqUZkmO-zk?hd=1

I'm surprised he can stand up let alone stand in line!

It's over 9000!

I don't have the game myself, but it took me all of two minutes to find the answer to "Error 37" and "Error 3006" mentioned in the video on the Blizzard Diablo board.

"Error 37

We're aware that some players are experiencing Error 37 when attempting to log in to Diablo III. This error indicates that the Diablo III server is full and is likely the result of high login traffic. If you receive this error message, please wait and try again."

"Error 3005 and 3006 (time outs)

Along with Error 37, we're also aware of players receiving Error 3005 and Error 3006. If you receive either of these messages while playing, please wait and try again."

They had one other issue resulting in Error 3006 that they have already issued a hotfix for.

So it appears that both errors are a result of overloaded servers. Since Diablo is a recent game that's not hard to believe.

I had some experience with Blizzard when I was a beta tester for Sierra and Blizzard was working with them on World of Warcraft. Blizzard has usually had good tech support for their games.

Too bad the doofus in the video didn't take the time to find out what was causing his problem.