Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Yet another clip from Russia... seriously 2 questions:

a.) Why is everybody filming while driving?

Russians are using video recorders as a kind of "black box". Helps to deal with corrupted police and different idiots on the road.

b.) WTF are they doing?

Just a conflict between drivers for unknown reason...

Guest theGUNSLINGER
Please!

-wKfpPrRVIo

thats an awesome vid killjoy thanks, kudos to range rover suprised me in off roading, challenger was awesome in keeping up too :)

Guest theGUNSLINGER
I,m tempted to replicate it on the salisbury tank range scenerio in SBP now.

Which drivers seat will you take?

ill take either in simulation both looked like alot of fun, in real life challenger for sure lol :)

Clearly a fake. Everybody knows that color was invented only after WW2.

Are you sure? Kodak developed "Kodachrome" in 1935 and Agfa invented "Agfacolor Neu" in 1936. For real confirmation we need to see the genuine film and film format (for instance 16mm). Kodachrome-movies are nearly indestructible even after 70 years.

• Members
Are you sure? Kodak developed "Kodachrome" in 1935 and Agfa invented "Agfacolor Neu" in 1936. For real confirmation we need to see the genuine film and film format (for instance 16mm). Kodachrome-movies are nearly indestructible even after 70 years.

I wrote, color was invented after WW2.

Personally, I think it was a conspiracy by the mad marketing hacks at Kodak and Agfa who were desperately seeking a market for the color films that their scientists had developed. Of course, nobody need these films in a world that was all black & white. So they hired agents to fill the world with colors. What the hell do you think WW2 was all about?