Video Thread

DemolitionMan

I thought I had seen them all, but just ran across this documentary on Delta Company 1st Battalion - OIF. Popcorn time!

NOsI23_Z0-k

unmi_vKIt_Y

Capturing Baghdad:

/FzrQFpPpkq8

Delta Tanks! YAT-YAS :) One of the units I was stationed with on board the MCAGCC 29 Palms, CA

Nice video, good explanation, even better gunnery!

Just FYI though: firing a round is not really the only way for it to leave the barrel, it's just how it goes 99.9% of the time. If you hop into the commander's seat (and I realize you can't at the range) and double tap the key for a different round, the loader will remove the current round from the breach and load the new type.

This is inherently dangerous and time consuming during an engagement, though. Which is why it's rarely (if ever) done. Only when you absolutely, positively have to do it. :)

AH tanks,always learning :-) ,i aim not sure about the fact that if you do a gunnery test on a vehicle the outcome of the test will be for ai on all,vehicles or just that ons u do the test with?

nice video about the 120mm He-T round..

Whhoooaa-hooo-hoooo!!!!!! WOW! :cul:

I laughed through half of this video out of shear joy and excitement! What an awesome tank round. I love those detonations in the trees. Terrific video Stevo. I have a new favorite weapon in SB.

Whhoooaa-hooo-hoooo!!!!!! WOW! :cul:

I laughed through half of this video out of shear joy and excitement! What an awesome tank round. I love those detonations in the trees. Terrific video Stevo. I have a new favorite weapon in SB.

yeah me too:)

This guy has got to be from Eastern Appalachia in the USA. Keep blowin' on it Mordecai! That car's gunna get you da' college some day!

Hey!!! :) I resemble that remark!! Or at least I know a few neighbors that really resemble that remark lol.

I'm from Western Appalacia, in Pennsylvania but I knew a neighbor that did something similar. I was astonished to find he was doing maintenance on his motorcycle... In his living room!! Oil on the carpet, grease on the couch. I knew something was really up when I ran into him walking to his house one night with a gallon of gasoline. Three hours later his whole place was on fire.

He collected the insurance, and moved to West Virginia last I heard.