Video Thread

DemolitionMan

I agree with you there, more and more getting leaked out

You didn't find it odd when he said, "2500 mph"? I guess he is able to see a bullet flying through the air and estimate its velocity?

I then watched this interview with him and I have to call bullshit. USAF operating F-86Ds in 1972 and still using rockets in its original air to air role? Really? It just goes downhill from there...

J7JeIFUQVXk

I'm open to the possibility of life existing elsewhere, but I seriously doubt they are visiting us and the massive conspiracy to cover it up.

We had a public demonstration this weekend with a lots of armored vehicles incl. one of our leopard1 A5-DK1.

Enjoy the stabilized view. :)

jDKPTbn-4j8

Sunday June 30th. we will attend this years Åben Hede Oksbøl with a couple of leos, centurion, M-41. etc. for some static display, demos, and live fire demo

more info here: http://forsvaret.dk/HKS/Pages/ÅbenHede.aspx

Guest theGUNSLINGER
I'm open to the possibility of life existing elsewhere, but I seriously doubt they are visiting us and the massive conspiracy to cover it up.

I dont know it just seems more and more military oldtimers are talking more and more on this subject, but i will beleive it when i see it

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Testimonials just don't cut it and just because it's coming from ex-military doesn't make it more credible.

Did you catch what he said at the end of the interview? He sees a parked UFO and what does he do? He goes to lunch. I think he's been out to lunch for quite a while now...

i believe thats from a few yrs ago.plus the only way to get tracked afv from pt a to pt b is by rail.they arent allowed on most major highways and interstates due to the damage they do to the roads.nys used have some tank units but did away with them for that reason,tracked vechs arent even allowed in the state the last i knew.