DemolitionMan

Video Thread

I'm not saying they aren't CM's, but if they are, how did they get them into that formation, and how did they prevent them from colliding with each other?

Exactly. It looks like a bird formation but those would have to be some pretty fast birds.

Edit: I got it. It's a parallax view. That's why it seems like the birds are moving so fast.

Opinions? I'm really impressed if they are in fact cruise missiles.

They are. They look as if they are close together but there is more space between them than thought. The only American submarine that can launch such a group so tightly would be the newly improved SSGN the Ohio. The Ohio wasn't finished being converted at the time this video was shot though.

Maybe they were air-launched? multiple CALCMs or their modern equivalent from multiple B-52s can be programmed to "form up" tightly to strike as a group.

A new portable nuclear weapon system was revealed today, few teething problems with its development, it should be with the troops in 2015:

Ahhh, youtube, home of the 'We're sorry, this video is no longer available'.

Talking about my video? It still works.

Experimental Soviet Tanks

I like the mole and jet/rocket powered tanks.

Interesting recovery concept. Strap rockets to the tank. Now we know where the idea came for the Batmobile.

Yeah, watching it again I see that the monitors dont have any connecting cables.

Oh well, it was still entertaining.