Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Guest Killjoy

Friend in the states sent me this on the college he attends:

OBtXGVtQCiM

If I had known they took International Students when I finished college...

Damn.

:(

Edited by Killjoy

Sure but as the crew was exposed and under small arms fire at the time I suspect they tended to think of a simple solution (albeit flawed) rather than rumage through their gear (stowed on the outside - and hence exposed to fire whilst doing so) for such a tarp or sheet and then try to work out how to rig such a shield to keep the fuel from the hot engine.

Absolutely. I was just exercising my exceptional 25/25 hindsight, which works particularly well when considering circumstances in which I have never been involved from the comfort of my armchair :)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9fc_1360719413

A few interesting things with this one. Parts of the vid are graphic though.

1. Smoke from the generator seems to be under modeled in SB when a T-72 is stationary.

2. BMPs don't seem to carry dismounts. It seems to imply the use of bronegruppa tactics by the SAA.

3. T-72s seem to be used to soak up hits for the BMPs and infantry.

4. SAA in the tactical arena seems to have a good idea as to where the insurgents are. Perhaps the insurgents just pick obvious positions for their cameras.

Guest Killjoy
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9fc_1360719413

A few interesting things with this one. Parts of the vid are graphic though.

1. Smoke from the generator seems to be under modeled in SB when a T-72 is stationary.

2. BMPs don't seem to carry dismounts. It seems to imply the use of bronegruppa tactics by the SAA.

3. T-72s seem to be used to soak up hits for the BMPs and infantry.

4. SAA in the tactical arena seems to have a good idea as to where the insurgents are. Perhaps the insurgents just pick obvious positions for their cameras.

9:22

Allah Snackb- BANG!

2S1 direct fire.

Warning: snackbar level extremely high.

[/Qoute]

Oh my f++ing g#d, if these bunch of lunatics are the best the "resistance" has to offer...I'll vote Assad!!!

You know you'd think they be providing close protection to the 2S1, but noo, lets all scream our devotion to a deity (that may or may not exist) as loudly as possible.

If this Allah chap is omnipotent, isn't he just standing next you?

Why are you yelling?

And why are you inflating his Ego?

Interesting insight on the how and why (and possibly all the snackbar chanting) of all those Youtube clips from Syria:

A very good man, a seeker of good deeds – he is from our town but he lives in the Gulf – told me he would fund my new battalion. He says he will pay for our ammunition and we get to keep all the spoils of the fighting. We just have to supply him with videos.’

‘But why would he do that? What’s he getting in return?’

‘He wants to appease God, and he wants us to give him videos of all our operations. That’s all – just YouTube videos.’

‘So he can get more money.’

‘Well, that’s up to him.’

Source.

You need to talk less and yell more for the snackbar.

Is that Zipuli's Snackbar?

"ZIPULI'S SNACKBAR! ZIPULI'S SNACKBAR!"

Eh, somehow it just doesn't have the same ring to it....

:biggrin:

However I think there is a branch opening soon in the newly liberated Utti Airfield area...