Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Since there was mention of attack helicopters having a longer range, I was wondering if it would eventually be possible to be able to crew something on the ground along the lines of a Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer Gepard ??

I love these things, here's a neat video of how it works and looks:

Since there was mention of attack helicopters having a longer range, I was wondering if it would eventually be possible to be able to crew something on the ground along the lines of a Flugabwehrkanonenpanzer Gepard ??

I love these things, here's a neat video of how it works and looks:

I am a big fan of the Gepard.

Hope it makes it in to the upgrade.

Does any body recognise the BMP variant in the video.

It has an unusual turret.

Mite be a BVP

Guest theGUNSLINGER
I wonder when they start putting armament on one of these:

Great Video Daskal that is amazing how they keep there balance

Thanks for that video daskal, interesting technology for sure.

Sure those look benign enough, but just imagining that Petman one with a large butcher knife in it's hand gives me the chills.

As far as arming them, I don't think we're too far behind if you see this robot.

Then there was this kid a few years back that made a program to work with his paintball gun so that it became an automated turret, the results are interesting.... See below.

I don't think it's too much of a stretch of the imagination that there's serious weapons systems that would work on the same principle.

LOL Daskal, some of those were pretty good.

Meanwhile, waking up in Japan:

The mobsters with M-16's was interesting.

The fact that they would carefully and quietly carry a sleeping man out into a muddy field, attach a rope to a horse, fire a gun to startle the horse and drag a sleeping man across a muddy field is both horrifying and hilarious. :)