Video Thread

DemolitionMan

Well actually in RL its quite common for the vehicle to overhang both sides (albeit slightly - say no more than a quarter of the track width and with the roadwheels on the trailer).

What is uncommon is the driver just putting the vehicle on "single handed".

Usually you do it:

1. Slowly.

2. With a guide at the front telling you "left a bit", "right a bit", etc.

Well you learn something every day, i thought tow would hit the target, then explode, been watching too many movies i guess. Is it actually deseigned as shown in the vid Daskal, to explode above the target as seen, either way good vid, thanks.

Well you learn something every day, i thought tow would hit the target, then explode, been watching too many movies i guess. Is it actually deseigned as shown in the vid Daskal, to explode above the target as seen, either way good vid, thanks.

Depends on the model TOW being used.

TOW 2B has an optional "top attack" mode.

Other models are designed to hit the target and detonate the HEAT warhead (in the way you expected).

ATGM's sound great and the TOW-2B works like that too in SB Pro, I've been having fun setting up my Bradley's with the Tow 2B in the editor, then watching the results of a battle to see how the warheads worked.... They work pretty well, unless the live tank is sitting behind a dead one, in which case the TOW-2B will detonate over the dead one again. As it should be :D

Guest Killjoy
U2ogFwgJ1hw

Interesting mix between leopard 2 and abrams technical solutions.

But still... that air conditionning system on the side armor...really...unique.

The Labrams? Apard?