Video Thread

DemolitionMan

snapshot01-3b63fc9.jpg

liveleak-dot-com-...2.54.35--3b63fe1.jpg

Dunno... :confused:

Thats an external explosion, (If it was internal it would be exiting the hatch and you would see the right side of the tank at the moment of "Bang") (from a gun round, or a v. fast RPG) which somehow triggered the gun (Gunner's finger on trigger, short circuit, you guesses here.) which (auto?) opened the breech hence the smoke exiting the muzzle, when the ammo cooks off.

Daskal the video is linked in DAVE1978's post above.

A higher quality longer video of that T-72:

My God. War really is hell. I'm thankful that in my country, there are those who choose to fight to defend the rest of us. Don't get me wrong. If the call came, I'd answer it. In a heartbeat. But until then I'll be content to just play SB, thank you very much.

At least then I know I'm not going to be violently thrown out of my chair in a spectacular fireball while my clothes disintegrate... Well, as long as I've done my chores, anyway. :biggrin:

Guest Killjoy
Here's a little something for the CVRT nuts, a nice video of a privately owned Striker.

#!

Funny, found this this morning:

BXSQ7OOfpnI

Southern Irish Army Scorpion Live Fire shoot.

Funny, found this this morning:

BXSQ7OOfpnI

I thought the Irish Army retired all there scorpions.I always thought they should have Purchased The Scorpion 90 a much more capable version. Diesel engine slightly better Armour.

It made a good light tank.