SB TeamSpeak Lobby

Captain_Thunder

I want to thank the guys on the Dogs of War TeamSpeak channel, especially Asid for spending all that time getting SB setup, configures and working for network play.

They helped me through the various steps on setting up a static IP, and working around the various problems we had in getting it all configured properly.

If you are feeling daunted give the guys there a try. They were helping several other new players besides myself. They take it all step by step so you just have to follow along and do what they ask.

Don't be afraid to ask them for help, they are a friendly bunch.

I want to thank the guys on the Dogs of War TeamSpeak channel, especially Asid for spending all that time getting SB setup, configures and working for network play.

They helped me through the various steps on setting up a static IP, and working around the various problems we had in getting it all configured properly.

If you are feeling daunted give the guys there a try. They were helping several other new players besides myself. They take it all step by step so you just have to follow along and do what they ask.

Don't be afraid to ask them for help, they are a friendly bunch.

You're welcome :)