New Version this year

Erazor

So a new version is being released before 2015? :confused:

Well hopefully in under 25 days, since that is when the 3.019 Beta runs out.

Of course you could always revert back to 3.011 then later move forward to whatever the new one will be, but I suspect that would cause a whole bunch of confusion for things like TGIF, DoW, etc.

• Moderators

Of course you could always revert back to 3.011 then later move forward to whatever the new one will be, but I suspect that would cause a whole bunch of confusion for things like TGIF, DoW, etc.

It is a simple matter of running the "3_011" EXE file and playing from that, if time runs out. :clin:

It is a simple matter of running the "3_011" EXE file and playing from that, if time runs out. :clin:

Ah yes I know that but:

- Telling everybody so they all use the same version,

- Finding out that people have deleted the 3.011 exe because they thought they didn't need it any more,

- Having people needing to sort out port forwarding for 3.011 because they hadn't needed to for 3.019,

:)

For the DOW's, its no problem. We use 3.011 quite often.

Ah yes I know that but:

- Telling everybody so they all use the same version,

- Finding out that people have deleted the 3.011 exe because they thought they didn't need it any more,

- Having people needing to sort out port forwarding for 3.011 because they hadn't needed to for 3.019,

:)

Re point 2:

Ssnake has explicitly told people NOT to unistall version 3.011

Reference:

http://www.esimgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/SBProPE-3.019-X64-Readme.pdf

good stuff. my infrequent play has been even more infrequent given the whole beta thing. keep missing all the keys and typically the rest of the active community is running it. being back on one stable release exe will be good.
Agreed

While I understand and support code updates.

For me its all about the toys!!

:gun: