Formation Templates

ssidiver

I'm new to Steel Beasts, just got my code stick and manual last week.

Under creating a mission, there is a section on Formation Templates. It says you can save a force structure as a unit template. It does tells you how to add units using templates.

But it doesn't tell you how to make a template. However it refers to a 'Manage templates' dialogue, which I can't find.

Does anyone know where I can find the instructions for this? I have searched and have come up empty.

Thank you

Stephen

Apparently the formation templates haven't yet found their way into SB Pro PE (I just checked). They are limited to the classroom version, I'm sorry.

I'll make sure however that at least future PE versions will be able to use them as well.

That would be huge !

Trying to make a scenario with an accurate force structure is a pain in the posterior right now :)

I suppose thats why we don't see training scenarios ever posted.

I suppose thats why we don't see training scenarios ever posted.

No its because they are:

- The intellectual property / copyright of the nation that paid the person to build it.

- They may well include items that are politically sensitive.

- 99% of the people here wont have the right security classification and there is no way to stop things posted here going on to other places.

No its because they are:

- The intellectual property / copyright of the nation that paid the person to build it.

- They may well include items that are politically sensitive.

- 99% of the people here wont have the right security classification and there is no way to stop things posted here going on to other places.

Ah ! I see.