Thank you for 3.023!

Scrapper_511

Thanks for the new update!

I like the new icons that now show up when editing roads. I know splitting roads is not new to this update but I have to say (again?) that it is a very welcome feature. Being allowed to work with shortened sections of road avoids the dreadful and time consuming prospect of having to realign a much longer section of road that was mistakenly moved. These new icons improve the editing process even more.

I also know that speedier load times were introduced in the beta, but I'm glad none of that speed was lost in this official release.

And I noticed the limo tint on the Hind was fixed. Cool!

So thanks again, team. Keep up the great coding work! I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2015!

:luxhello:

Ssnake,

Please thank your Esim Team for the new version of SB. I know a lot of work goes into making things right for a release, so don't think that you and your teams efforts go un-noticed. Once again thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

Tac197:drink:

Edited by Tac197
spelling

Ssnake,

Please thank your Esim Team for the new version of SB. I know a lot of work goes into making things right for a release, so don't think that you and your teams efforts go un-noticed. Once again thank you and have a Merry Christmas.

Tac197:drink:

+1. :)

Yes as long as your "custom made maps" don't have the same names as standard maps.

So if you took "Map X", customised it and just saved it as "Map X" then the 3.023 install will replace your "Map X" with a fresh copy of the standard "Map X".

Take "Map X", customise it and save it as "Map Y" or "Map Xa" and its all good.

Edited by Gibsonm

• 1 month later...