Geisterwolfe/Ghost Wolves ...active ?

Poker

They are done.

As far as I know no pre Pro PE VU has survived!

not so, the Generals and PB911 are still active and I think there is another reclusive vu in Europe. SB-Generals has about 50 members one the books, with about 20 active most of the time. 911 has about the same. Both vu's are working hard to keep reguler games and commentary alive.

not so, the Generals and PB911 are still active and I think there is another reclusive vu in Europe. SB-Generals has about 50 members one the books, with about 20 active most of the time. 911 has about the same. Both vu's are working hard to keep reguler games and commentary alive.

Generals is a Pro PE unit if im not mistaken, he wonder of PRE Pro PE units.

Thanks for the replies.

C'est la vie, eh ?

S!

Nice to see the 4th Horseman (Poker) is still around.. Numbers 1-8 are still on an extended, classified, mission..

But they involve real guns.. for this one.

Picture116.jpg

When the time is right, we shall gather again for an SB hunt..

I wish you all well,

Ls

Ps.. I/we have a new email addy, PM me if needed

FYI, ~ RIP ~ *Nov 16, 2000.. RC and me, *one month, before the changes of 8yrs began..

For those that come back and happen to take a glance.. nice seeing ya

Edited by Lone*star49

How could you not remember battledog? :)

He was like a mascot sometimes, was always funny to hear you talk about how he "participated" in the game by sitting next to you :)

Pitty that he is no longer in this life, what got him?

we had to kill our labrador when he was 13 because hes hipps was worn out and he couldnt walk anymore, I still wake up crying missing him actually. Guess that so close "humans" like a dog never leave you really, they are always somewhere in your head.

/KT

Well, we all agree on the value of Dogs, that's for sure, and the heartache that comes with each, that we come to the end of the trail with, but never forget..

Hope things are well with you too, TH..

All I know is some day, some how, their spirits will come back and jump into a puppy (this time) and when that day comes (the wife says ok) I'm getting 2 puppys, a boy and a girl, and their spirits will jump into both of them (all 7) and they will look like, from this:

A little better perception of RC (big boy)

Picture150.jpg

To this, I have no doubts:

G20blue20chew207.jpg

When the right time comes (Fate) I'll know them when I see them..

Just like you knew Vac.. and you'll know, KT, if you get another dog.

KT, RC died from bladder cancer, which we had a tube inserted where the cancer growth (non-operable) blocked his means of peeing, but that bought him, and us, 4 of the most wonderful months of quality time, as he never complained, or acted, like he had an operation.. He had the same-look of pride like in the pic (3rd month after the operation) but as warned, by the Dr., it would quickly spread to all parts of his body when it happens and, when it did, it went into his lungs.. But RC had that same look on our last day together, till the very end, when he went to sleep in my arms.

Best thing that ever happened to me in life, (the dogs) and worst/deepest scars, 7 of them. But they find their way back home, that I know..

Don't we all? As SB (forum) is "home" to me, always will be..

Ls

Edited by Lone*star49

All rumors about our death are greatly exaggerated. We're just sitting back, planning the next move.

So NO, GW is not dead ;)

LS! Vac! great seeing you both again - let's catch up on TS some day =)

Likewise my friend, likewise..

Now all I have to do is find my headphones and mic, somewhere under my desk for the last year and see if they still work.. lol

That would be great, a little TS reunion to catch up on times, and to give the new Battledog (Vac's babe) a little boom box time.. hehehe

Name the time and place we can all make it, as I should have "no excuse" not to make it..

Really nice seeing and hearing you "all" again..

Ls

• 2 years later...

Gentlemen,

It is good to hear that all of you are doing well.

I am really missing the game right now and i miss the friendships i made while playing.

i think i will have to dig out sb when i get home from this little trip im on. sometime in January we should all get together and show all the youngsters how it's done. i think ill keep closer tabs on sb while im here in good old South West Asia. Talk to you soon!!!!

SSG TANNER

• 3 weeks later...