FINLAND campaign staffing list

Grenny

Send your interesst via post here or send a PM to me, I'll update the 1 Post acordingly.

1st Mission

CO:

UK pratrols(CRV(T))

-Patrol 1

ldr:TJAY

2IC:HEDGEHOG

Wingmen1:CRUSTY

Wingmen2:

-Patrol 2

ldr:Tacbat

2IC:Tac197

Wingmen1:GIBSON

Wingmen2:Tango29

Finnish Patrols("AMV")

-Patrol 1

ldr: DUKE

2IC:

-Patrol 2

ldr:Falli

2IC:

Danish Patrols (EAGLE IV)

-Patrol 1

ldr: 12 Alfa

2IC:Connaugh

-Patrol 2

ldr:MDF

2IC:Kingtiger

Norwegian Patrols(LMV)

-Patrol 1

ldr:Froggy

2IC:Darklabor

-Patrol 2

ldr:

2IC:Tom83

GE-Drone Plt

ldr/drone-operator: Grenny

Edited by Grenny

For the future I'll take a Scimitar in patrol 1 please.

As mentioned previously I cannot make this weekend due to "Waiting for Housemate Issues"

However I might just get on and get the ball rolling with the broadband, waiting is just pissing me off now.

:mad3:

Anyway have a soft spot for the wagon from the days of crewing one briefly on the Inner German border with QDG (but that one had the Jaguar petrol engine).

Was that the same 3.8/4.2lt DOHC straight six as in the XK range of sports cars and the small saloons.?

4.2l.

I don't recall the exact specs (Dvr's problem) but I do recall "power sliding" on frosty roads up to and including drifting for about 100m down a section of road at about 80Kph. :)

Might not be needed in Oz(Do you have a form of Winter?) but one hint: remove a couple of trackpads and replace them with "snowclaws" or however you call them in english

Might not be needed in Oz(Do you have a form of Winter?) but one hint: remove a couple of trackpads and replace them with "snowclaws" or however you call them in english

Yes once in a while it drops below 25C.

Yes, saw the growsers / snowclaws on our Leo 1s but we never used them and they remained permanently affixed to the glacis plate. :)

Just like the heater that I don't think I ever turned on. :)

Was that the same 3.8/4.2lt DOHC straight six as in the XK range of sports cars and the small saloons.?

Yup, it was modified for lower octane "military" petrol.

Slap in a full bore civvy unit and run it on today's jungle juice and you'd probably get 100kph or so?

4.2l.

I don't recall the exact specs (Dvr's problem) but I do recall "power sliding" on frosty roads up to and including drifting for about 100m down a section of road at about 80Kph. :)

Did you maintain your "Officer's decorum" ? ;)

(Or at least attempt to?)