E) Wait for the planets to align

F) Sacriface a small rodent to the Gods of monopatchism

G) Organise a Press event

H) Release Hotfix

Ok

E, F & G

I made up.

:)

When it's ready, we will all be the first to know.

:)

Yes, we understand how bad it is to have those "Player if" missions broken. The patch was actually going to be released by now, but it was held up so we could fix a few more issues.

Short (and noncommittal) answer: very soon. ;)

VERY BIG THANK YOU :drink::drink:

One thing that would be nice to get in patch = Now when AI marks contact in map it is very fast and accurate.

Would it be too much to ask if some delay could be set , i mean it would ease of some pain for singleplay (or small coop) because now if i set map updates own units only, it comes bit hard to map all contacts my self. And if i turn updates on they give too god eye instant accurate map view :/

So more delay to map contact updates and more time to AI to mark what they see it would be just perfect.

Thanks.

-haukka81

• Moderators

If you want the patch anytime soon, then yes it is too much to ask - otherwise it would have been done a long time ago. ;)

I suggest that you use own party map updates. But yes, one day we would like to allow the mission designer to specify map update frequency and accuracy, but that will not happen anytime soon.

If you want the patch anytime soon, then yes it is too much to ask - otherwise it would have been done a long time ago. ;)

I suggest that you use own party map updates. But yes, one day we would like to allow the mission designer to specify map update frequency and accuracy, but that will not happen anytime soon.

That would be just what we need :)

But no hurry, i really like 3.023 for now, Best SIM ever for me, it takes all my pc time !! :luxhello: :luxhello: ( And my 4 month old Child takes rest of my free time :c:

...( And my 4 month old Child takes rest of my free time :c:

Sounds like you have a good hour or so to play, in between feedings and diaper changes! I've got a 3 year old, a 20 month old, and a 2 month old, and it's come to the point where if ever I find myself on my computer I start to feel like I'm a negligent father. Even when everyone is taking a nap I'm hard pressed to boot up SB. LOL, this is the life I chose! I still like to lurk around here and of course, keep my "copy" of SB current.

Sounds like you have a good hour or so to play, in between feedings and diaper changes! I've got a 3 year old, a 20 month old, and a 2 month old, and it's come to the point where if ever I find myself on my computer I start to feel like I'm a negligent father. Even when everyone is taking a nap I'm hard pressed to boot up SB. LOL, this is the life I chose! I still like to lurk around here and of course, keep my "copy" of SB current.

Lol :D I have about hour or maybe two if my wife is in good mood so he can look after our little girl :bangin:

Nights are easier but im usually too tired then to play :)

Respect. I am going to have to get me one of those baby backpack things. :luxhello:

We used the Karime fabric wrap, very successfully.

Had lots of ways of using the standard tie to sit children of different ages/development/activity.

A little warm in midsummer, but excellent in spring/autumn and winter.

• Members
Any estimate when it is ready to release ?

Coming Monday, 3.025.

It will be a complete installer, replacing all previous 3.0 versions, including new navmeshes for all terrain maps. Also, an update of the SB Navmesh Builder to version 12, replacing all previous versions.

Unlike all previous versions, ...part1.exe will immediately launch the installer. You no longer need to unpack first, then starting the setup program separately. Adding convenience one byte at a time.