Biber bridge

Arvigna

The bridge actually is part of the Biber file.

But the bridge itself and a number of other attachable/detachable objects like it (mine plow, mclic, MT-55 bridge for example) will not read skins from any of the mod or secondary (country) folders. This bug has been reported some time ago, but is probably not very high on the list as far as importance. There's an old thread about it somewhere in the support forum.

Edit: here it is: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?t=20146&highlight=Biber

If you want a skin other than the stock Danish one on your Biber's bridge, put your modded Biber.dds skin in the main game folder (textures/woodland) -- not the mods folder -- replacing the stock one. Of course, you do this at your own risk and make sure you back up the stock one in case you do want to use it again.

As for myself, I've become satisfied to put the modded skin in the mods folder (to change the camo of the chassis) -- and "squint harder" regarding the bridge itself.