PS-SCUD

Time to get back in the saddle.

Tonight, and for the first time this decade, I decided fire up Steel Beasts and get back in the proverbial saddle. Sending some virtual DU down range definitely brought back some fond memories and made it pretty obvious I hadn't played this simulation in 5 years lol. I'm not sure why I randomly decided to fire it back up, but I"m glad I did.

It's been a long time since I hopped on this forum, and a lot of life has happened in between, but I'm glad there are still some familiar faces around, and Nils is still improving his masterpiece. I can't believe this thing has been around for almost 15 years now.

I'm certainly a lot busier now than I was when I started playing as a teenager, but when I get the rust scraped off, I look forward to mixing it up with you guys again.

-SCUD

Right on! I'm not sure what version you have, but check out the online store. There are some new options available for checking out the latest version. You can buy a time limited license for as low as $9.50.

Welcome back to the forums! Hope to see you online soon.

... I'm glad there are still some familiar faces around, and Nils is still improving his masterpiece.

I'm merely signing checks and giving semi-adequate guidance to the team. The heavy lifting is done by others who do not necessarily seek the limelight as much as this attention whore that is me.

Wooooo!

LOOK!

HEREHEREHEREHERE! :c:

Long time no see. Been wondering about you, good to see you're back.

Edited by TankHunter

I'm merely signing checks and giving semi-adequate guidance to the team. The heavy lifting is done by others who do not necessarily seek the limelight as much as this attention whore that is me.

Wooooo!

LOOK!

HEREHEREHEREHERE! :c:

Pardon?

:)

Seem to remember this SCUD person.

But as he's 'murican, never really conversed on TS.

:(