Map editor

gunnyhighway

In the map editor, when you click on "NEW", you have access to files which suffixes are ".HGT". Then that file represent a terrain in one color. You can only see the contour intervals.

I am dressing up a tiny part of one of those files with infrastructures. When that file is "saved as", you can re-open it by clicking "open" in the map editor, and this time it has a ".ter" suffixe.

My question remains, does anyone know how to erase a road? As the "erase" button works very well on trees, bushes...but not on road signals or roads.

Thank you

But there is no grass in that area, I need a smaller river and a bridge.

Use the fill with "grass" to fill in the river {blue} areas. Thous turning blue to green, then redo the river to the width, or use the line tool with streams (1-5m)

If you're editing roads, here's a cool feature (copied from 3.025 release notes):

Map Editor:

• It is now possible to split roads by holding down the Alt key

Note that this complements the existing functionality of a node being added if a road is being clicked on while the Shift key is being pressed and a node being removed if the road is being clicked while the Ctrl key is pressed while clicking on the point of a selected road