UK Armour. Resurgence

Tjay

Hi Rotareneg

I'm keen to review the AAR but when I go to unzip it using WinZip I get an error message "Unknown compression method" and I'm unable to extract it. Is it possible to re-post the AAR unzipped to Dropbox for example? It's strange that I can't extract it my end.

Cheers

Hi Rotareneg

I'm keen to review the AAR but when I go to unzip it using WinZip I get an error message "Unknown compression method" and I'm unable to extract it. Is it possible to re-post the AAR unzipped to Dropbox for example? It's strange that I can't extract it my end.

Cheers

Here you go Panzer Leader :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2n5pqejz0gd07h6/Heavy%20CT%20Delay%20v%20%28T-64B%29%20Tank%20Battalion%20FD%20v2.1%20%283.002%29_UK%20CT%20Special%20Edition_030815CRUSTY1-PC2037.aar?dl=0

Thanks Crusty. It looks like you guys had a fun mission, being on the receiving end of "the works", including the Hind flight. You did well though, managing to hold them at the causeway and preventing a breakthrough. Certainly, once the Hinds show up, you're lucky if you achieve anything better than a Pyrrhic victory... :1:

Servus,

yes, good luck and good to see Ash back.

Hey Ash check your EMails dude.

cheers

D u k e

Hi Duke,

I just found a email you sent me in my spam folder.

I am not sure why it was there.

And to answer your question i am indeed working on a mission .

Will contact you when its ready for test.

And its good to be back.