not so bumbed out

Boner

I am a little bumbed out as i cant create a river that is a actual obstical what i mean to say is a blue ribbon running through the grass wont stop infantry never mind tanks lol Im realy digging the map editor and mission editor how ever the ability to place a water obstical that needs bridging equip or a static bridge to cross would increase the immersion level of my creations 1000x is there a way around this ? please please let me know

awsome awsome thx

got it thx guys one thing remaining the banks are to steep for amphibious vehicles to get once they cross the river

I am a little bumbed out as i cant create a river that is a actual obstical what i mean to say is a blue ribbon running through the grass wont stop infantry never mind tanks lol Im realy digging the map editor and mission editor how ever the ability to place a water obstical that needs bridging equip or a static bridge to cross would increase the immersion level of my creations 1000x is there a way around this ? please please let me know

awsome awsome thx

Perhaps I'm missing something, but just use a wider water tool.

You can have an ocean (albeit it still with no waves/swell) if you want.

Update: Yes I am missing something - this is a duplicate. It looks like others have already provided similar advice in the other thread.