Control logic. Blue event control

gunnyhighway

I understand the first part of the blue event.

I Read the manual page 105, 106, 107, 108, but I don't understand everything.

I understand up to that part : If 2/B is in Region 18. And how to set it up, but...Then??? I don't see a menu that allows me to set the second part once the condition is set.

Does anyone understand what I mean, and what I am missing?

Let's say you want unit X to move out if 2/B is in region 18. Right click the route for unit X and select "embark if...". Then select "...blue event 'Y' is true". (Blue event 'Y' being "Unit 2/B is in region 18".)

It depends on what you want to do, but usually you have to select the unit/route that you want to act if the condition is true/not true.

Edited by Lt DeFault
Clarity

Let's say you want unit X to move out if 2/B is in region 18. Right click the route for unit X and select "embark if...". Then select "...blue event 'Y' is true". (Blue event 'Y' being "Unit 2/B is in region 18".)

It depends on what you want to do, but usually you have to select the unit/route that you want to act if the condition is true/not true.

I am already lost!...When the unit 2/B enters into region 18, I want another unit at the opposite side of the map to start following its way point. As if one unit waits for the go order of 2/B, to start rolling. And when 2/B enter region 18, the other unit receives the order to start moving.

I would click on the waypoints path then select "jump to end if 2/b reach region 18?...Because it is not about mounting or dismounting soldiers. It is about Tanks starting to get on their ways.

It can be a bit confusing and the barrage of questions you are posting may be diluting people's ability to help.

I can be in TS at 1700 local to me (0600 GMT, or four hours from "now") and we can go through this and other questions - if that helps?

I'll loiter there for 30mins.

IIRC, Jump to end if... only applies to a vehicle when it sapwns.

Sounds like all you need to do is select the route for the "other" unit, click "embark if..." and set the condition that unit 2/B is in region 18. This is assuming that both units are on the same side.

Tacbat, it worked. Thank you very much.

Manager to make up some time.

Can help from "now".

Update: 60 mins later - no link up. Hopefully someone else can help you.

From now on I will try to run the TS in the background minimized, so when you get on it, we won't be missing each other.

Thank you for offering a possibility!