FULLMETAL

Boner

hey dudes im forming a new clan FULLMETAL DRAGOONS ILL NEED 6 PEEPS TO JOIN ME BEFORE I GET A CHANNEL ASSIGNED TO ME ( lol sorry caps lock ) im in the proses of making a clan web site & forum my focus is and always will be on fun/world dominance im a long way away lol and a great student so if you got wut it takes to teach me or need more learning then me let me know asap so i can get a channel

its open to all...... wuts with all the negativity i am trying to start a new vu witch in turn will enhance steel beasts by giving more options to choose from

My comment, at least, was meant to be humorous (hence the ;) ) and no offence was meant.

Good luck with it but until you can provide a rough idea as to day / timing its going to be hard to enlist others to your cause.

im hoping we as a group can find a time that soots us all but that being a dream of epic not likelihood when players span the globe we can arrange multi times im home on disability right now so i can play all most when ever and of course the more members the more time zones we can cross and let me say here any one who signs up for FULLMETAL DRAGOONS is encouraged to sign up with other VU,s as well i agree with UK ARMOUR on that subject the only rule here at FMD is to be ready to have tons of laughs tons of fun and help not hider your clan mates and other peeps here at steel beasts

PS there go,s that spag again lol

im hoping we as a group can find a time that soots us all but that being a dream of epic not likelihood when players span the globe we can arrange multi times im home on disability right now so i can play all most when ever and of course the more members the more time zones we can cross and let me say here any one who signs up for FULLMETAL DRAGOONS is encouraged to sign up with other VU,s as well i agree with UK ARMOUR on that subject the only rule here at FMD is to be ready to have tons of laughs tons of fun and help not hider your clan mates and other peeps here at steel beasts

Sorry but I at least have no idea what a "spag" is. :(

UK Armour has their meeting time.

1 CAD has their meeting time.

BG ANZAC does 0800 GMT on Thursdays

Dogs of War have their meeting times.

United Operations have their meeting times.

PzBtl 911 have their meeting times.

TGIF has its meeting time.

So there already is a fair bit of "coverage".

Most of those units are open to all (although I understand that DoW have a sub unit that is "exclusive" - but that's entirely up to them).

Also I suspect you may need to define "fun" a bit.

For some the "fun" is the challenge of trying to emulate realistic combat using correct structures, comms, SOPs, etc.

For others "fun" is blowing stuff up with little concern as to how realistic it is.

Either approach is valid but you need to define where your VU is going to sit on that spectrum so people can make an informed choice.

Edited by Gibsonm

Sorry but I at least have no idea what a "spag" is.

It is an FLA for:

Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar = SPAG.

Or, food wise you can combine it with BOL for SPAG BOL.

Spaghetti Bolognese.

Mind you I learned of this one from a former member of the Parachute Regiment. :)

in answer to your Q Tjay no i don't care bad for spag nor do i need to be spoon fed info or concepts thoughts or ideas that are all perfectly laid out iv been blessed with the type of mind that can bridges gaps on its own so i don't expect you to understand the whys nor wut ifs but the brain is used differently by different people im a right brain oriented person and as such i dont give a second thought to things that i feel are meaning less like spag to a left brain thinker the opposite is true details are like breathing to a lefty this response isnt meant to offend you but points out the need for some to educate them selves before posting comments based in ignorance i would like to incur age you to read up on the workings of the Bicameral brain cheers mate

lol no its never been important to me since grade 1 i failed English as a result how ever that being said i fail to see the need to belittle others for their inability instead of supporting the ability's just as a side note Einstein didn't use spag ether and the vast majority of advancements both social and technical are conceived by right brainers who didnt have grammatical super powers