Almost bought Steel Beast

Pteradon

A few years ago I had stopped playing Steel Beast (V2.251).

This week I had yet the desire to play again Steel Beast and ended on this site.

Today I wanted to buy the new version of Steel Beast, but I could not complete the payment, because I have no credit card. (paypal would have been my payment method.)

Too Bad ....

Uh. Maybe someone could bought that new version to you. Ain't it something like 40 dollars? And you could then pay it to him via paypal? I dunno just a solution. I wonder what others think?

Can one bough came to other by giving other ones @mail for example?

You have dongle right? And version 2.0?

A few years ago I had stopped playing Steel Beast (V2.251).

This week I had yet the desire to play again Steel Beast and ended on this site.

Today I wanted to buy the new version of Steel Beast, but I could not complete the payment, because I have no credit card. (paypal would have been my payment method.)

Too Bad ....

Glad you got sorted.

But there is another payment option VISA sell pay as you go type cards

You simply top them up like you would phone credit it really is that simply to use.

And relatively cheap I paid 7 euro for the card and then there's a small commission every

Time you top it up.

Link to the master card version

http://www.compareandsave.com/dealfinder/everyday-prepaid-cards?aid=1&cid=173&groupid=4997&keyid=350988&adid=28827362912&device=c