Control Logic/ Blue Event1/Ownership Control

gunnyhighway

I have created a control logic/Blue Event and I created a region #1.

The blue event 1 is : AND .unit 2/A is in Region 1.

The Message: "The 2/A now reverts to the company reserve."

First question:

Can I make that message appears in big red letters in the middle of the monitor screen. Sometimes, when too busy, some of those message in the bottom message window can be missed. I have a screen definition of 2560/1600, and the messages are tiny and short lived. If so, how can I make important messages appear in big red letter in the middle of the monitor screen?

Second question:

Since the 2/A has lost most of it's independence and assigned in Region 1, HOW can I make possible that in the option/owner, the 2/A ownership reverts from player to computer automatically when 2/A reach region 1.

In thanking you in advance for your help.

Edited by gunnyhighway
clarity

1- No,I belive the only text is in the text bar at the bottom, others can correct me if wrong.

2- In the options there is a drop down menu withset ownerf.

Highlight said unit to assign ownership to player/PC if required.May be a region or trigger also, just play with itand you will find a solution for your requirments.

So, how can you switch the ownership of a platoon from player to computer automatically when that platoon reach a region?

Well pretty sure its ...

Set owner to "player if" and then select if the unit is not in region X (5th option down).

When it goes into region X its no longer controlled by the player.

Try it.

Actually, It did not work. I was still able to control that tank from the observer point of view, as I was before entering the region X.

What is considered ownership?...As a player the fact that I can control a tank from the observer point of view is considered owned by the computer or the player?....

Actually, It did not work. I was still able to control that tank from the observer point of view, as I was before entering the region X.

What is considered ownership?...As a player the fact that I can control a tank from the observer point of view is considered owned by the computer or the player?....

Where you testing in the Mission Editor or playing?