Dogle not working

ontos

I just downloaded the SBP 3.025, at the end of downloading the game I put the Code Meter in the USB slot and the Code Meter exe started and downloaded the Run Time software which picked up my License. OK everything went well, I played a little with no problem. Quit the game shut down the computer, a while later I came in to play some more and the game would not load, I checked the code meter file and the file was empty.

The e-mail I received with my license says it was activated.

Does anyone have a idea of what may have gone wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Well based on that limited information ...

When you say you downloaded 3.025 - did you actually install it?

Were you trying to start the application using an old start menu item or desktop short cut which might be pointing to the old install that you removed as part of the installation process?

Assuming you did actually install it, what happens when you run the executable?

Did you see any error messages?

Did you buy a time limited version or permanent one?

Was the dongle actually plugged it for the second attempt (and in the same USB port as the first one)?

The more detail you provide the faster you might get the issue resolved. :)

I actually did a complete install, I deleted all the old programs and Code meter files. Did a complete install of the new version.

I used the new shortcut to activate the game.

When I run the exe. nothing happens, no error messages.

I purchased the upgrade, not the time limited version.

The dongle was plugged in for the second attempt, not sure if it was the same port as when I installed the Code Meter program. I never had a problem before using a different port, I have three on the front of my tower.

When I click on the code meter file it says "this folder is empty", when I go to code meter control it says there is no code meter license information available. There are no cmContainers found. When I click on the event tab I get, the codemeter service is not started, no event information is available.

Thanks for helping me, cheers

• Members

That no file is shown by the Wndows Explorer on the CodeMeter device is normal and to be expected. But of course the CodeMeter Control Center should "see" the stick. If it doesn't,

• Does the CM stick blink in a repeating, permanent fashion?
    Flashing a couple of times after plugging it in doesn't count in this context.
  • please try all other available USB ports.
    Sometimes not every port is within the narrow tolerances of the CM stick. Front side ports, or those of unpowered USB hubs, can be problematic. Those that connect directly to the mainboard are usually very reliable on the other hand (but hard to reach).
  • Can you try out the CM stick on a different computer?

Once that you finished these basic tests, please contact eSim Games by email and report your findings. It may be necessary to generate a CmDUST report (see page 15 of the user's manual), but we'll decide that once that the basic facts have been established.

OK, Red lights and green are blinking then nothing, but my code meter file does have information now in the Code Meter Control center, the attachment shows what comes up. Do I need to activate it on the right?

I tried all the USB ports and finally got one to work.

I'm not to savvy with tech problems on computers :c:

56e83d1e1aba8_CodeMeterControlCenter.png

56e83d1e1aba8_CodeMeterControlCenter.png

• Administrators

If you have a permanent license, that is the way that screen should look. The CMAct license should be empty, its for timed licenses only. You don't need to worry about that at all. Does the sim work now?

I haven't tried it yet I was kind of waiting to see if I had to do something else. I'll try it now.

The game seems to work with some quirks in it.

Is the green light on the Dongle suppose to stay on when the game is running?

• Administrators

What quirks? If you are able to get a license and run the sim, then the codemeter dongle is working properly.

No, the green light won't stay on all the way through. I think it may blink every once in a long while.

A couple of things I noticed is that when I fire my main gun it swings upward, I never noticed that before, the main gun used to remain on target. I also noticed that I don't have tracers when I fire the coax, I can't see where the rounds are hitting.