Long Night of Tanks 2015 (031800Zoct15)

Falli

attachment.php?attachmentid=24298&d=1430557953

It´s time again for an official LNoT. And the planning already started a while ago. Everything missing is: YOU!

And we will simulate on a very fine date... the 25th anniversary of the German Unity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWaf7LqBywA

German online community “Panzerbataillon 911(v)” invites everyone interested to join the legendary battle of combined arms on Saturday, 3rd of October 2015 starting at 1800h UTC.

What do you have to expect?

• App. 6 – 8 hours of tactical COOP simulation in up to four scenarios
  • Fighting and cooperating within a Eastern German tank regiment
  • Enlistment on staffing lists (steelbeasts.org)
  • Skilled and well equipped enemy of the German Federal Army
  • Tons of tanks, APCs, IFVs, recovery vehicles and perhaps some Choppers
  • Special skin packs for LNoT (DD)
  • Up to four scenarios on the high-detailed Hannover-Weserbergland map
  • Standalone SB Pro PE and TS3-Server
  • Organized administration crew
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Not to forget: Lots of fun

Connection information:

SB Pro PE Server IP: 176.57.142.201

TS3 Server IP: 83.169.4.123 (PW: kettenpolster)

Game version: v3.025 64-bit

Enlistment:

To enlist to unique positions within the Battlegroup, please contact the organizer via PM to Falli(911) http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/private.php?do=newpm&u=5327

Staffing Lists direct links:

Mission 1:

http://www.steelbeasts.org/showthread.php?8062-Stellenbesetzungsliste-%28Staffing-List%29-Mission-1

Mission 2:

http://www.steelbeasts.org/showthread.php?8061-Stellenbesetzungsliste-%28Staffing-List%29-Mission-2

Mission 3:

http://www.steelbeasts.org/showthread.php?8060-Stellenbesetzungsliste-%28Staffing-List%29-Mission-3

Mission 4:

http://www.steelbeasts.org/showthread.php?8059-Stellenbesetzungsliste-%28Staffing-List%29-Mission-4

All participants of LNoT 2015 can use the following ribbon for their signatures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=24300&d=1430561446

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will attend. Have not my schedule for those days but I will make sure to have a free day for this.

Will contact Falli for the staffing. I will talk with my colleagues in the 3 Reg Tizona as well.

:cool3:

Halt!!!! I have just read that we are supposed to operate "East Germany Vehicles"

I suffer some kind of "allergy" with the T Tanks. I know how to kill them but I do not know how to operate them let alone fight with them. :gun:

Sorry, I think I will let this one pass but wish you guys tons of fun and great combats. :cool3:

I have just read that we are supposed to operate "East Germany Vehicles"

I suffer some kind of "allergy" with the T Tanks. I know how to kill them but I do not know how to operate them let alone fight with them. :gun:

Aww, come on. T-tanks are more fun than they might seem. And you've got plenty of time to get to know each other. :smilelove-1:

Hm... weird. My try to implement the video directly didn´t work. Is there some kind of special tactic, workaround or way to embed YT videos directly? The forum board doesn´t work well then.

And Furia... come on, we also "only" drive in West German tanks normally.

I had this idea for this 4 mission campaign when I was looking after appropriate dates for the LNoT this year.

After the first tests of the concept it seems that it will be an interesting point of view to experience "the other side" :clin:

Staffing list will come as soon as possible, when the scripters give me more information about used/additional vehicles.

Aww, come on. T-tanks are more fun than they might seem. And you've got plenty of time to get to know each other. :smilelove-1:

+1

You could enlist in the mech inf.

Your issued a Glass of vodka before each battle.

Probably because it will be your last . LoL

rgt-mech.gif.a1f8d3e33f7a40c23d9573d6350

rgt-mech.gif.a1f8d3e33f7a40c23d9573d6350

Hm... weird. My try to implement the video directly didn´t work. Is there some kind of special tactic, workaround or way to embed YT videos directly? The forum board doesn´t work well then.

Try:

"youtube"AWaf7LqBywA"/youtube"

In the "quote" replace " with [ and ] as appropriate to create the codes.

AWaf7LqBywA being the code you your particular video.

Basically you are telling the forum software that the code between the entries are what you want to display.

Ola Amigo,

Halt!!!! I have just read that we are supposed to operate "East Germany Vehicles"

Sorry, I think I will let this one pass but wish you guys tons of fun and great combats. :cool3:

You can make engineers or artillery. I`m scripting mission 2 and can promise you 18 to 36 tubes.

And think about the bad german tank ammo:c: and in SB the german infantry has to fight with G36. Since the last two weeks we know how bad it is:c:.

cheers

D u k e

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

if one of you want to be the battalion cdr, no problem.

Unfortunatly Falli can`t participate and I play the Bundeswehr part.

I don`t know if Grenny or Eisenschwein wants to be the leader or someone else of our party.

Maybe one of the OPFOR guys wants to make the CO.

I will finnish the orders next week and can publish it, so 1 month for planning.

cheers

D u k e