Long Night of Tanks 2015 (031800Zoct15)

Falli

Unfortunately I´m moving to Munich this weekend and most likely won´t have the possibility to even take part :heu: Sometimes months of preparation don´t have a happy ending, when real life decides to change.

I think, the staffing lists for the other missions are ready soon.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I´m moving to Munich this weekend and most likely won´t have the possibility to even take part :heu: Sometimes months of preparation don´t have a happy ending, when real life decides to change.

I think, the staffing lists for the other missions are ready soon.

That doesn't seem fair given that its "your" activity. :(

Should we think of moving it forward or back a week to accommodate you?

Thx Mark for your offer, I really appreciate that. :)

But the date for the LNOT is quite historical and should embed the missions into an interesting environment/setting.

On the other hand... I´ll order a new broadband connection, but if it´s ready to work on the 3rd of October, or 1 week later... or 1 month later...?

My experience taught me: don´t really count on the punctuality of the German Telekom.

It´s just bad luck that I had to move short-term and that it´ll be exactly this weekend ;)

Besides this fact... I should be happy to get a new, affordable home in Munich so quickly. The situation for renters in German main cities can only be described as "badass" actually.

I need a MR Company commander more than some political pasty who will accidentally and unfortunately meet his demise just after we cross the LD. :)

...It was odd, just as we moved on he fell of his BTR and right in front of my track before I could yell "Halt" at te driver. Don't know how this could happen...honest sir ;-)

Maybe one of the OPFOR guys wants to make the CO.

I'd like a kommander role.

Ahem, and now a word from our "Political Offitzeir" Tovarisch Leutnant Yehzik

Forwards Komrades! For Glorious Demokratik Germoney Rebuplik!! And Sovjet Union. Glory awaits those that advance!! To the Gulag for those that do not!

It is time to liberate the oppressed worker classes of the west!

Upon liberating Federal Rebuplik of Germoney territories the following decrees will be implemented as authorized by the worker's party chairman!

1st will be "Liberation" squads for the decadent leader class of the captured territories.

2nd will be the establishment of political reeducation camps to inspire and educate those deemed worthy to join our cause!

3rd will be the redistribution of wealth and material assets to the DDR!

Finally, please report any capitalist leaning rumors to your unit's commissars, remember comrades! Be vigilant! Spies and agents of corruption are everywhere!

:)

(If I take a tank company, just me running it please.)

PM sent, Duke needs to clear some space.

Question for Duke / Falli

Can I confirm that the FRG forces are basically scripted but with some adult supervision (just like we did in Rolling Thunder)?

If that is what is planned then more than happy that whoever is reading posts here for Red wont start "adjusting" the Blue plan.

If FRG is "live" then I guess we need to resort to PM traffic (not my preferred option) to maintain some form of OPSEC?

Hi Mark,

I play the Bundeswehr delay force with a little script in your sector and I have a full script to your south. So you don`t have to PM, I will ignore your orders completly:clin:.

We can make a 15 Minutes test on Thursday from our server. I´m interested in the performance if my scripted pre arty fire comes down.:gun:

cheers

D u k e

Just booked a day off, so I can participate

Happy to take an auxiliary/support role , haven't clocked up much SB time of late,

To much RL stuff

Really looking forward to it.

Glad to have you with us. We must keep an eye on the CO though. I see he might be corrupted by bourgeois tendencies, as many staff officers are.

Maybe the public disgrace and subsequent conviction on trumped up charges of some other colonels will convince him of the great merrits of the workers and peasants republic. ( we must take care to charge only the less competent officers...dont want to reduce the armys abilities)

Well if you want a witch hunt (sorry patriotic investigation) might I suggest the Comrade Captain who wants to exclusively control a complete company of the people's vehicles?

Quite apart from "Property is Theft", this individual seems to forget that the State will allocate resources according to need. ;)

Don't worry, we know who to pick.

The MfS has placed IM-Goldkehlchen inside 1st BN long ago. The purge can begin if needed. We will just wait abit longer. Maybe we need a scapegoat, sorry I mean responsible traitor. Just in case the battle results are less the stellar you know ;-)